Dynasat

Jandajoy

So we moved into the new place 30 km SE of ChangKong. The local t.v. guy installed a satellite with a Dynasat F1 box. Excellent reception loads of channels. It's now showing only one channel. I have the brain of a wet towel when it comes to these things. The weem t.v. man says its the company that have changed the "key" or something. Any suggestions or advice gratefully received. No, we weren't paying a monthly fee but would happily do so to get the service back.

cheers :o

I'll wade into this swamp, even though I'm not a satellite TV customer.

I've read a bit about this issue on various threads on Thai Visa.

Sounds like you bought a pirate box/system. Most of the legal providers change the "key" monthly.

I must advise you and any other helpful responders that any discussion of pirating satellite signals is strictly against forum rules.

You get what you pay for, so to speak.

However, so as to not seem completely heartless to your dilemma, I suggest you go to some of Thai Visa's other forums, such as the tech forum (click on link here) and post a query there. And read and research what others have to say on the subject- use the search function...."satellite service" might be a good search term to start with.

Good luck!