Shopgurl's 300th Post

shopgurl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sincerely and geniunely touched by all the posts! 2 pages, you're all making me blush!

Yes it tis a triumph that brings much joy and happiness, but it wouldn't have been possible without the interesting threads, posts and polls that all of the TV members had all contributed.

I would like to thank so many people! First and foremost, the diligent, hardworking and helpful moderators & administrators (is that enough ass attention?), all the great people/members that I've met (both cyber/personally), the smiley faces that work so hard to communicate our emotions, the Subway banners that have always made me hungry, the "Book your Thailand room here" banner that has always tempted me during working hours to quit my job and run free towards the beautiful beach and sunset....and much much much more.

Thank you...it's because of each and everyone of you that has made my 300 posts possible, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here's to 300 posts and counting and to another glorious 300 more!

LovelyCutie Posted: Sat 2004-10-23, 00:37:45

Mad OFCS Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 7,865

Any shrink in the house? Looks like somebody needs one now.

--------------------

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."

John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963)

Ohhh.. that's really low. Really low, mango.

I think Mango is one unhappy miserable soul this evening... It wouldn't do to take any notice of his posts... he just wants a fight.... Why he singles you out I don't know... ??

totster :o