Thaivisa blog problems with imac

What error message do you get? As its a new software version you might want to clean your browser cache before posting. Please let me know the outcome.

No error message! I have clicked preview post and Post New Entry but the new entry is not visible on the new page that comes up. I only see my old entries with no error message. Tried two different browsers and deleted all cookies and history. No difference.

Have you changed the new post from "draft" to "published"?

Yes. Still no luck. I've tried everything I could think of so think I'll just give it a rest until tomorrow. Strange, as I have never had any problems before. Same computer, browsers etc.

Edited by villagefarang

So, if it works for you then I must be stupid and shouldn't worry about posting a blog anyway?

It worked fine before (53 posts) now it doesn't. Everything else is working fine except, the tags on the content blocks don't work, and the posting button doesn't work. Content blocks can still be edited on the content blocks setting page if not on the blog itself.

If it were an Apple or non-IE problem it should carry over to other aspects of TV, but it does not. The blog page is the only one that doesn't work correctly.

I realize that the blogs are not as active as the forums and thus are not as important but I would like some options or help other than to stop posting on TV. Most of my readers are on blogspot but I do get some feedback and numbers on TV.

Apple iMac 24, and using Camino 1.6 and Safari 3.1.1

Ya gotta just accept that if you use a computer that "commands" only 5% of the world market share (compared to PC's), there's things you just gotta put up with! :o

Apple iMac 24, and using Camino 1.6 and Safari 3.1.1

Ya gotta just accept that if you use a computer that "commands" only 5% of the world market share (compared to PC's), there's things you just gotta put up with! :o

Yeah, but the "beautiful people" are in that top 5%!

Installed newest version of Firefox and still have exact same problem. (Camino is actually built on top of the Firefox engine (Gecko), I believe.) Got the following list of errors on the page source.

Edited by villagefarang

The errors you get is caused by your own browser/OS. Unfortunately I can't reproduce this error, so I'm currently unable to submit a support ticket to the software vendor.

We are expecting a newer version of the blog software within a week or two though. Please have patience.

Cheers :o

G

The errors you get is caused by your own browser/OS. Unfortunately I can't reproduce this error, so I'm currently unable to submit a support ticket to the software vendor.

We are expecting a newer version of the blog software within a week or two though. Please have patience.

Cheers :o

G

Thanks for the reply.

I give up! For me, you guys broke the blog page. Worked fine before, now it doesn't. I've tried IE, Firefox, Safari, Camino and no love. Must be something to do with Leopard. Buttons do not work. They only send me back to my blog, unchanged.

I see that while your most welcome comment appeared under my blog, it doesn't register on the Blog home page. According to that, the latest comment is the one that came before on an earlier blog episode.

Edited by sceadugenga

I see that while your most welcome comment appeared under my blog, it doesn't register on the Blog home page. According to that, the latest comment is the one that came before on an earlier blog episode.

I noticed that anomaly myself. I was afraid to say anything in case I had unknowingly overstepped, somehow, with my comment. Thought maybe you had not authorized it.