Common Sense Pills

stattointhailand

Anyone know if they make common sense pills. They seem to make pills for just about everything else now (make it bigger/smaller/stop it/start it etc;etc;).

I have just returned from a 5 day golfing trip :o and I left the wife in charge of feeding the dog whilst I was away ..... not too difficult a task I thought. I left 4 types of dog food on the rack (5 packs of each flavour). The dog gets fed morning and night, so she needed to feed him 9 times during my absence (2 of each flavour with one extra). I expect to find 3 packs of 3 flavours and 2 packs of the other left ..... simple I think !! ....................... NO WAY ........ what is there on my return ......... 0 packs of 1 flavour, 2 of another, 4 of the third flavour, and all 5 of the last flavour........... No wonder the dog was happy to see me back.

If he's anything like our old dog (now sadly departed) the food was never in his mouth long enough to taste, even an icecream treat was lick-bite-swallow followed by whining as he got the icecream headache.

The old chap never learnt, the kids used to throw pickled onions, he always caught and chewed before spluttering it out, immediately throw another, same result, kids can be evil :o

Now the cat, a totally different animal, mix cheap cat food in with his gourmet, moggie spent hours hooking out the good bits, never even touched a bite of the cheapie :D

Edited by Crossy

Oh my god! The poor hound! It had to endure the same flavour dog food two days in a row. This amounts to cruelty to animals. My advice is to call the Police immediately and have your wife arrested. This sort of atrocity must not go unpunished!

The dog doesnot care a hoot about flavours, these different flavours are only made to give man the idea that they are doing something nice .

~ my dog doesnot have to eat the same stuff every day~ .......

Dogs are dogs and not human.

Different packaging and different flavouring are done to please the human mind, not the dog. The trick is that humans are even prepared to pay more , just for a "different" flavour.

The manufacturer of these tricks is laughing his ass of. It is done to please " human" feelings.

Now, if this doesnot make sense, find those "common sense pills" and start eating them.

Try finding" How not to make my wife look stupid pills " too.

Anyone know if they make common sense pills. They seem to make pills for just about everything else now (make it bigger/smaller/stop it/start it etc;etc;).

I have just returned from a 5 day golfing trip :o and I left the wife in charge of feeding the dog whilst I was away ..... not too difficult a task I thought. I left 4 types of dog food on the rack (5 packs of each flavour). The dog gets fed morning and night, so she needed to feed him 9 times during my absence (2 of each flavour with one extra). I expect to find 3 packs of 3 flavours and 2 packs of the other left ..... simple I think !! ....................... NO WAY ........ what is there on my return ......... 0 packs of 1 flavour, 2 of another, 4 of the third flavour, and all 5 of the last flavour........... No wonder the dog was happy to see me back.

I bet she left the dish rack lopsided and the coasters stacked unevenly too. You need to knock some sense into her.

I dont think it is common sense to understand, or even further, to care that much to even think about how to vary the dogs meal everyday. What i though think would be common sense is, IF you are very concerned that the dog gets fed in a special way, you need to tell her that explicitly. It is common sense to not take for granted that everyone value and makes the same priorities as oneself.

I bet she left the dish rack lopsided and the coasters stacked unevenly too. You need to knock some sense into her.

Well, if he earns all the money and in general, except for this golf trip, do all the work to make ends meet, I, in contrary to most western peoples philosophy now days, who are brainswahsed with feminist ideas, think he can actually demand something from the wife in return, something that is now days forbidden in western societies.

if push came to shove this guy sounds like he would take his dog over his wife!

As my wife has told me on many occasions, the farang love their dogs more than they love people, & it is impossible not to agree with her after witnessing the almost daily examples of a dog taking precedence over a child/spouse/person.

Your dog was a deservedly low priority for your wife, as it should be.

The Thai don't have a tradition of keeping pets in the same way as the farang, so don't expect them to love a pet to the same extent as yourself.

Feed it leftover rice, fish bones, food scraps & keep it outside. It will survive quite nicely.

Our dogs eat the same food every day and they are fine.

Seriously, you think the dog cares?

Dunno, Lets feed you the same food day in and day out for a week and see if you care !

I assume that you don't like animals.

Ignorance is a bliss, huh?

We have 29 dogs here in Thailand now. (One of our older bitches passed away at a very high age (for a Ridgeback) of cancer 4 days ago.)

One of the dogs is my 'private', that I brought with me from Europe. And just happen to have one of the best bloodlines one can get in the European scene for this dog kind.

You, dear Sir, are a fool.

By the way, just to point it out for those that are without any knowledge of animals: For domestic dogs it's recommended to maintain the SAME food every day since alternating to many different kinds (including switching between hard and soft) can cause stomach irregularities (and give the dog the looser feces than normal - being the sign of it).

Well, if he earns all the money and in general, except for this golf trip, do all the work to make ends meet, I, in contrary to most western peoples philosophy now days, who are brainswahsed with feminist ideas, think he can actually demand something from the wife in return, something that is now days forbidden in western societies.
Word up! I'm in the same boat. Why can't I get something done my way? Back n topic - dogs will eat just about anything. The OP's dog was fed the required number of times. No abuse there. If the OP wanted different flavors mixed, why not just pre-mix them, and then leave them in labeled bags? Much easier that way, to get what you want.