Chiang Mai Classic Car Sales/garage

tipsy

Hi,

I have drove past, but cant remember where the Chiang mai classic car garage is. From what I can remember it was a bit out of town.

Im not too sure if the name is correct... but i remember the sign saying something along the lines of 'Chiang Mai Classic Cars'.

Basicly just looking for a place to buy classic cars so even if you know of somewhere else please let me know.

Many thanks for any info and help

Tipsy

Hi,

I have drove past, but cant remember where the Chiang mai classic car garage is. From what I can remember it was a bit out of town.

Im not too sure if the name is correct... but i remember the sign saying something along the lines of 'Chiang Mai Classic Cars'.

Basicly just looking for a place to buy classic cars so even if you know of somewhere else please let me know.

Many thanks for any info and help

Tipsy

Been here for over a decade, like old cars a lot but never seen a garage dedicated to selling 'em.

On the Old Lamphun Rd you have 2 garages dedicated to fixing them, J & N Autos on the right as you leave the city, just before the red brick chedi, and CL Garage just before Sarapee on the same side. Fluent English at the first, none at the second.

Very recently on the main drag to Doi Saket/Chiang Rai, a place has opened up just after the pedestrian bridge (km 8?) on the right (southbound) side. They have some old American and German metal and several little old Fiat 1100's.

There is a locally run website with a dozen or more cars for sale: www.autonostalgia.info and the Classic Cars of Lanna group, which I am sure will be helpful.