Food Delivery Service

Ulysses G.

Saw that, too, and looked over it briefly.

I recall thinking that (1) the details were too lengthy -- would prefer one short paragraph that includes the vital info; appeared a little complicated too (perhaps it's not really); prefer simple & straightforward (2) there was some kind of membership involved -- again, seemed a bit "fussy"; prefer to keep it simple (3) at least one of the restaurants already delivers (Royal India)

*However*, think such a service is a great idea and should be very successful.

A list of participating restaurants, including Thai, is needed.

I saw something on Thai Visa about a new food delivery servrce the other day, but can't find it.

Is it operated by a certain TV Super-Moderator who is very familiar with the restaurant business in CM? :o

The thread is here. I have personally bought the Steak & Kidney pies and the Pork sausages - both are excellent.

CB

I should imagine it will be aimed almost exclusively at local residents, both expatriate and Thai.

I believe it is intended to be run on similar lines as a club - attempting to ensure that all delivery directions are fully understood before the first order is placed.

I am led to believe that initially orders will be restricted to within the inner ring road, later moving further out as problems are ironed out and the delivery riders get to know their routes.

I should imagine it will be aimed almost exclusively at local residents, both expatriate and Thai.

I believe it is intended to be run on similar lines as a club - attempting to ensure that all delivery directions are fully understood before the first order is placed.

I am led to believe that initially orders will be restricted to within the inner ring road, later moving further out as problems are ironed out and the delivery riders get to know their routes.

Hummm..

" I should imagine..."

" I believe it is intended..."

" I am led to believe .."

Hummmmm...interesting answers.

Musta been a lier oops I mean a lawyer in previous life...

:o

I was thinking that it doesn't sound like you will be running this business alone. :o

I am sincerely hopeful that you are entirely correct in that assumption. Now - Where did I leave my liar's briefs?