Private dancer

Cinders

B.G. are some what different hookers than the run of the mill hookers you meet in other parts of the world. they sell their feelings as well as there bodies and quite a few poeople I know from U.K. B.G. are their first experence with hookers me I can never get to grips wiyh B.G. so its the massage parlours for cheaper in the long and alot more fun just recently found an ace place in chiangmai the birds there are great .

F.T.P

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B.G. are some what different hookers than the run of the mill hookers you meet in other parts of the world. they sell their feelings as well as there bodies and quite a few poeople I know from U.K. B.G. are their first experence with hookers me I can never get to grips wiyh B.G. so its the massage parlours for cheaper in the long and alot more fun just recently found an ace place in chiangmai the birds there are great .

F.T.P

Wow, what a wonderful piece of information, i will inform the International press!

Listen mate, people like you should contract AIDS and Die fast, to save other exploited girls the shame of having to lay with yet another sex tourist, you are a sick person.

B.G. are some what different  hookers than the run of the mill hookers you meet in other parts of the world. they sell their feelings as well as there bodies and quite a few poeople I know from U.K. B.G. are their first experence with hookers me I can never get to grips wiyh B.G. so its the massage parlours for cheaper in the long and alot more fun just recently found an ace place in chiangmai the birds there are great .

F.T.P

Wow, what a wonderful piece of information, i will inform the International press!

Listen mate, people like you should contract AIDS and Die fast, to save other exploited girls the shame of having to lay with yet another sex tourist, you are a sick person.

i have refrained from giving you any abuse for a while polo but <deleted> is wrong with you.

you've never ever been with a bargirl? if the answers no, fair enough but that does'nt give you the right to spit your dummy out and wish aids on someone.

you need to chill out a bit, or grow up.

preferably both. :o

F.T.P

POLO

Me am not your mate me thinks a ###### like you has no mates so get your self down to the salvation army hut and save some more fallen women and save some for the rest of us and what do you call a sex tourist a person who like myself who just likes abit of the other on the side or a guy who comes on a triphere has afewdrinks and a leg over. Take a look around the L.O.S. you do not see the trouble here like you see in the U.K. where the women there do not come across .

SO PASS THAT ON TO THE INTERNATIONAL PRESS YOU ######

F.T.P