Need Trustful Pc Technitian

Lorin

Tropo are you still pissed that Kae told everyone on thaivisa that you incorrectly posted about the bios thing & you needed a keyboard replacement & you just paid to clean it. Save face & let it go. Take your computer to whoever you are comfortable.

Besides the more you bring it up - the more business you bring in for pattaya2u.

Offer still stands I will buy you a drink if you like. No hard feelings. 2 years is to long to hold a grudge!

Barry

Talk about a load of crap. Why are you making up nonsense about a job you know nothing about?

I'm just adding balance to ridiculously biased threads on how good Pattaya2U is.

Obviously you've got your head up Kae's ass and you're getting the story from him, but Liberty did repair my keyboard a few weeks later.

Tropo If you would like I will dig up the original post that Kae posted telling the truth that you wanted the cheap Charlie route(clean the keyboard instead of replacing it as needed.)

You also posted :you brought in the system to have the bios tested & found that they didn't as the bios has nothing to do with your keyboard. Didn’t you post this in a parallel post?

Lucky you. I've never had a good repair job done there and one time they didn't even turn it on (computer log proved that) - they just told me they couldn't do anything and charged me the service fee - after they had it for 2 days and didn't even contact me to let me know the status of my repair job. Your computer would not log anything for a keyboard cleaning.

Perhaps you can offer the link to your post & prove that in fact you were fibbing & got caught. I really do not want to turn this into another worthless pissing match with you Tropo But if you really want to I will include my Pm's to me I will contact Reimar or Twais to dig up your don’t use Pattay2u post in the achieves or perhaps you can provide this post for all to see.

You will only stand to lose more respect & give Pattaya2u more positive publicity. This is backfiring on you the more you bring it up. Why don't you hang it up & let me buy you a drink instead mate.

What a load of nonsense.

By all means, turn this into "another worthless pissing match" because that's exactly what you're doing.

You're getting involved with a job you know nothing about. Knock yourself out and dig up the original posts so we can all see you're full of shit.

You're the one refusing to hang this up. I'm saying that Pattaya2u are a bunch of computer cowboys and that Liberty are the better repair shop. That's my opinion and you're intitled to yours.

You do realize that any type of advertisement negative or positive is a plus for the company that you claimed ironiously duped you ?

Are you saying you will not prove yourself & provide the link. Are you too scared that other posters will see you for who you are. Be a man & put your money where your mouth is. It is the thaivisa way to vindicate yourself when being called out by providing the link to your topic! If your not we at thaivisa will assume your full of hot air.

And even though you are are persistent at being right , I will still be the bigger man & buy you a drink- cause you sure sound like you can use a friend!And I am not mentioning anyone but addressing you in not coming clean on what really happened & the fact that Liberty had to repair your keyboard proves the point that you were not willing to pay for the necessary repairs & went elsewhere so you can save face. Give it a rest .....Your so busted on this one Tropo.

You're now claiming that any publicity is good publicity and that I should realise this is a fact...what utter nonsense.

I don't care if this thread is good or bad for them. I'm only replying to you because you made it personal.

You threatened to bring up the old thread to prove a point and I called you out to do just that...and now you're asking me to do it.

Before you continue on this topic and make more of a fool out of yourself than you already have, let me explain something to eliminate a misconception you probably embraced. You probably noticed a year ago when I started that thread, after you took it to Kai and enticed him to join this forum to post a rebuttal that I ceased replying on the thread. You probably took this as admitting defeat.

It was nothing of the sort.

I did this for a reason and it had absolutely nothing to do with me being wrong or right - there was no doubt about the facts.

I stopped replying because you made it personal and for my own health and safety I decided to desist. I'm a frequent shopper at Tukcom, so I decided to leave it alone as Thais can get nasty and I didn't wish to be the receiver of a rock to the back of the head or some other mishap that often befall foreigners in this town who are seen to be doing the wrong thing. For the sake of a few hundred baht and a little inconvenience it was just not worth taking the risk.

Now you've decided to drag it all up again.

My question to you - Are you finanacially involved with Pattaya2U, or is he your boyfriend or friend of the family? I ask you this because you seem to take any negative comments about them very personally.

Pattaya2u is the best repair shop in Pattaya (In my opinion)

Other repair shops mentioned in this thread could not help me with my problem... Sometimes my computer came back worse than before I sent to to be repaired. (Wattana - what a joke)

My vote goes to Pattaya2u ..... I almost dumped my computer in the bin after several shops around Pattaya being unable to fix the problem.. Took it to pattaya2u, and it was fixed within hours, cheap friendly service..

And no, I am not related to/friends with, and No, I did not join up yesterday.....

Give Pattaya2u a try and see for yourself...don't waste your money on the other places.. !!!