Thai Mum Distraught At Uk Visa Decision

Thought I would post an update to this issue as it will be useful for many in the future.

As mentioned previously, I referred the Mum in question to our very own Scouse who took on the case on her behalf. he reviewed the file and agreed with myself and other posters here that this was more a case of a botched application rather than a poor decision by the embassy.

A new application was completed with the assistance of scouse, with proper evidence being compiled and submitted. He also put together a covering letter that addressed the issues with the previous application and interview of grandma etc.

The great news is that I got a call from the mum this morning who was aboslutely thrilled that the new application had just been granted. I also got a call from The Scouse to confirm this.

The lesson here is to never try and do these things on the cheap using the many unknown agents that abound around the embassy in Thailand. Unless you really know what you are doing, the best bet is to get good and sound advice from people like scouse who are OISC registered (for those that do not know, Scouse is part of Davies Khan who are also forum sponsors).

A very big thank you to scouse who has made a very unhappy Mum a very, very happy one. Her son will be flying over at the end of the month and starting school at the begininning of October. :o