University Invokes Ban On Student's Short Skirts & Tight Blouses

sriracha john

Over @ absolutelyBangkok.com an indepth-analysis about this very serious matter.

LOL@shameless "spam-ish" promotion.... (just kidding).... :D

but still, a solitary photo over there? a smallish thumbnail??? and in black & white??? Compared to this thread?

I will, however, fully recognize the worthwhile YouTube video posted.

Thank you for the contribution. For convenience sake, it's here now:

Titled: uniform

*edit... Nice referral by JJ to this thread over there, too.... :o

Edited by sriracha john

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god i am young and dont have to pay for these girls.

$$$$$$$

You always pay for these girls kid one way or another. You'll find out.

"There is no free poontang"

Thank God I'm old and am a good negtiator (and a real B@ll Sh#t artist)... :o

Great call, Im chuckling my arse off hehehehe.

Looking at these pics Im so happy I booked my flight today!

you always see the middle aged farang leering at these girls on the subway. they dont even try to use the reflection on the mirror or to glance away and disguise it. they just stand there, poorly dressed and drooling.
I take offence at this statement. I'm not poorly-dressed. And I mostly use the BTS.
Did Paetongtarn Shinawatra really get into Chula University? Did she pass?

She should definitely cover up though!!!!!

The other one who's called Pimthongtha (I think), seems a bit of alright. Is she the one who studied in London? If so, I think she's probably had some 'British Beef' by now.

apparently by Thai rumour mill, so has the son... :o

Does the rule apply to the boys and katoeys as well?? :o

No... after some checking... I believe the katoeys will continue to be able to wear even shorter skirts and tighter blouses... That way...the instructors will have an easy way to tell them apart from the real ladies...

But..I'm not sure about the boys... They may also be able to continue to wear short skirts...if they so desire...but... only if they shave their legs!!!

:D:D:D

This thread would be more amusing if it wasn't for the fact that 95% of the readers are pathetic old geezers. Tes - that means you.

What is pathetic about being elderly? Show some respect and refer to the seniors as elderly gentlemen. If you can't do that I hope some young, brainless yob kicks your zimmer frame from under you if you reach an advanced age.

Prestigious Thai University Imposes Stricter Uniform Requirement

One of the most prestigious universities in Thailand is becoming stricter about how its students wear the university uniform.

According to the university, students wearing inappropriate clothing, such as pajamas, will no longer be allowed on university grounds.

Thammasat University has come out to draw a line on students’ rights and freedom in terms of how they choose to where the university’s uniform. Thammasat is known for its lenient uniform requirements, unlike other state-run universities such as Chulalongkorn.

However, the university says it has noticed that the students have abused the rights by wearing inappropriate clothing to classes.

Thammasat Vice Rector for Student Affairs Prinya Thaewanarumitkul says a new directive on student uniforms has been approved by the university. It prohibits students wearing inappropriate attire from entering university grounds or from attending classes.

Unlike universities in most Western countries, Thai universities often require students to wear standard university uniforms. Most, if not all, of these uniforms comprise of a white short-sleeve shirt and a black pencil skirt that ends just below the knees.

But only a handful of students wear the uniform ‘as is’. Many choose to wear shirts that are several sizes too small and skirts that are ‘fashionably’ shorter than the official version.

Prinya reiterates that female students are prohibited from wearing provocative attires or clothes that are too revealing while male students are not allowed to wear pajamas to classes.

It’s been reported that students at Thammasat Rangsit campus sometimes wear nightwear to classes because they live on campus.

- Thailand Outlook (today)

===================================================================

"while male students are not allowed to wear pajamas to classes."

post-9005-1210851513_thumb.jpg

This thread would be more amusing if it wasn't for the fact that 95% of the readers are pathetic old geezers. Tes - that means you.

What is pathetic about being elderly? Show some respect and refer to the seniors as elderly gentlemen. If you can't do that I hope some young, brainless yob kicks your zimmer frame from under you if you reach an advanced age.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite posting of the day.... (except for the univ. photos....)

You tell 'em Bagwan!!!!! :o

"Must read" article from Not The Nation:

"Sixty seconds after exiting customs at Suvarnbhumi, Cullen spotted a Thai girl in an extremely short denim skirt and heels at a currency exchange counter and began doubting his decision. Three minutes later, after a sideways glance at two Thai girls in spaghetti strap tops bending over their luggage, Cullen changed his mind entirely vowing never return to Britain if it was the last place on earth. Asked why, he said, “Sweet Jesus, there are a lot of hot girls here.”

http://notthenation.com/pages/news/getnews.php?id=497

Sorry, no pix there, but it is SO true.

Call me a geezer or whatever, you are sad sod yourself if their beauty doesn't provoke any emotional response. I wish I never grow THAT old.

Mmmmmm.......is it still possible to obtain degrees at KSR to support an application as a visiting university professor? I feel the groves of academe need my cultivation but alas I have no formal qualification that may secure employment.

God, those girls and that uniform are just tooooo much.

Prestigious Thai University Imposes Stricter Uniform Requirement

One of the most prestigious universities in Thailand is becoming stricter about how its students wear the university uniform.

According to the university, students wearing inappropriate clothing, such as pajamas, will no longer be allowed on university grounds.

Thammasat University has come out to draw a line on students’ rights and freedom in terms of how they choose to where the university’s uniform. Thammasat is known for its lenient uniform requirements, unlike other state-run universities such as Chulalongkorn.

However, the university says it has noticed that the students have abused the rights by wearing inappropriate clothing to classes.

Thammasat Vice Rector for Student Affairs Prinya Thaewanarumitkul says a new directive on student uniforms has been approved by the university. It prohibits students wearing inappropriate attire from entering university grounds or from attending classes.

Unlike universities in most Western countries, Thai universities often require students to wear standard university uniforms. Most, if not all, of these uniforms comprise of a white short-sleeve shirt and a black pencil skirt that ends just below the knees.

But only a handful of students wear the uniform ‘as is’. Many choose to wear shirts that are several sizes too small and skirts that are ‘fashionably’ shorter than the official version.

Prinya reiterates that female students are prohibited from wearing provocative attires or clothes that are too revealing while male students are not allowed to wear pajamas to classes.

It’s been reported that students at Thammasat Rangsit campus sometimes wear nightwear to classes because they live on campus.

- Thailand Outlook (today)

===================================================================

post-9005-1210851513_thumb.jpg

:o That's hilarious, but I can see that would be a good reason to ban wearing pajamas.

Where on earth are you finding all these revealing student pics? Surely not from the news articles. Been out using the camera again for scenic shots?

1103131.jpg

:o That's hilarious, but I can see that would be a good reason to ban wearing pajamas.

Where on earth are you finding all these revealing student pics? Surely not from the news articles. Been out using the camera again for scenic shots?

The internet is a big, big, BIG library of "information."

*Edit. Sorry, but I threw that pic over into a photobucket folder now. That's one thing that bugs me about the forum software is that pics uploaded using the board's software aren't carried over when quoting the post. That and that it also shrinks them too much, IMO.

Edited by sriracha john

It's getting scary now John. :D

Non, non, not at all.

John is just sharing with us his research.

:o

We are talking here about academic research of course, on a very high (or deep) level. And he has to go deeper, for the sake of science ! We need more.

Personally, I just need more time to fully appreciate his work. I'm so overwhelmed. But I will perservere, I promise.

Waiting for Jai Dee to post some of the collection he posted last time this topic was raised. :o

I don't think he can anymore.... the pages are all stuck together for some reason. :D

Even his web pages are stuck together !!! :D:D:D

I can only take note here...that John's wonderful photo contributions now are having attachment file numbers in the high 700s.... suggesting.... that quite a bit of research has been done on this very newsworthy topic!