University Invokes Ban On Student's Short Skirts & Tight Blouses

sriracha john

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as simple pleasures can brighten my day, I try to avoid becoming a stodgy, grumpy, boring, whinging old fart that only seems to be happy when he's griping about someone or something else.

Oh, i think it might be a tad late for that Kerryd :o

As long as simple pleasures can brighten my day, I try to avoid becoming a stodgy, grumpy, boring, whinging old fart that only seems to be happy when he's griping about someone or something else.

Oh, i think it might be a tad late for that Kerryd :D

:o

It's sad because it's true. At least I haven't gotten to the "pants pulled up over the belly button" stage !

And I can dam_n well gripe if I want to sonny ! I've earned the right to gripe about anything and everyone ! Now bring me my prune juice before I tar you with my walking stick you young whipper-snapper !

:D

If i buy the uniform, would you wear it for me... ?

I'm sure that deal has been done hundreds of times, Wolfie.

Simply put, girls who wear the short skirts and tight blouses do so knowing full well that they will draw attention. Nobody forces them to wear these small sizes. They do so by choice.

It's just that some women realise that not everything they need to be successful in life can be learned at university. Some women are born with everything they need for success, and judging by the way they dress, they have learned how to use it already.

Ok, I'll just move off to the side now and wait for the barrage.

I swear, men never grow up.

And, Isabelle, I hope I never do. Because if I did grow up, I could never appreciate the loveliness of someone like you - cause I'd be too 'old' (seriously). I don't want to grow up. I want to enjoy life equally with others forever - sadly, we know we all know we can't - and no I'm not some old codger..

I want to sit down with you and laugh and enjoy a drink (or two) and reflect on the beauty of women. It just seems Thai women exude beauty, that's all - the Thai University girls do it in Spades - and of course the vast majority (short skirts or otherwise) are off limits to most whiteys...of any age - since they come from hi-so families that would choke at the idea that a non-sino-thai guy was involved in ruining the family's next guanxi move to fame/fortune.

It's just life - asnapshot of where we (and you) are at the monent . TIT

Growing up doesn't mean you have to be grumpy....just means that you have more maturity than a pre-adolescent boy!

Anyway, never mind about that. I am sure that most of you are mature enough to know that it's not okay (and in most places illegal) to take "secret" photos of women's rear ends.

Grumpy? And if I can see a rear end in public, why can't I photograph it? (though I never have). So how about this, "Just cause I can wear a really tight short skirt doesn't mean I should or must?" (though if I did that I'd be the ugliest person in a skirt you've ever seen!)

Edited by thaigene2

Grumpy? And if I can see a rear end in public, why can't I photograph it? (though I never have). So how about this, "Just cause I can wear a really tight short skirt doesn't mean I should or must?" (though if I did that I'd be the ugliest person in a skirt you've ever seen!)

Just because one is old or young doesn't mean that you should secretly photographs someones rear end....Just because you can does not mean you should.

Don't be so grumpy about it. You can see plenty of pictures on the internet of these women, including on this forum...

Don't be so grumpy about it. You can see plenty of pictures on the internet of these women, including on this forum...

But if people are not taking the pictures and putting them on the Internet, then how are the pictures supposed to get there for people to see?

But if people are not taking the pictures and putting them on the Internet, then how are the pictures supposed to get there forum?

As I am sure you know, there will always be someone who will take pictures and put them on the internet. :o

As I am sure you know, there will always be someone who will take pictures and put them on the internet. :o

WHEW!!!!!! I was beginning to worry before.... But now.... I can RELAX again...

Ahhhhhhhhhh..... Feeling better already!!! :D

I defy any of the commentors to the photos to identify one of the persons I've posted pictures of..... and to repeat for the latecomers.... none of these photos were taken by me.

Thank you.

I recognise some of the shots from memo, which is a website for 'sexy girl shots' of this sort of type; many of uni student types (most of whom never do anything to do with university other than wear the uniform a few sizes too small).

Most are not to my taste, but I look at them for academic purposes rather than leering.

There is a significant difference.

So long as we are looking for educational purposes, I see no problem with this.

It is much the same as going to massage parlours or the like. Go to enjoy = depravity. Go for education = personal advancement

It is all relative you know :-)

So....please continue to educate and expand the mind.

Depravity? What are you talking about - or were you kidding..maybe I missed the joke? Having sex with a woman (paid or not) is not 'depraved' pal..Self gratification maybe (only if no thought is given to the other person's needs or enjoyment) - but 'depravity' ?? Good God - spare me Moses!

As for the other remark about 9mm of pacdding in Thai bras - I'd take the 9mm of padding and the beautiful little body beneath ANY DAY versus the 9 CENTIMETRES of fat and cellulite offered by the average Farang woman (per each hip no less) and her big bra! (not to mention the b+tching that goes along with all the other unpleasantness!). Now then, to be clear, I've also had many a wonderful relationship with farang women - big and small - I don't care if they have 'padding' to be honest..it's the woman that matters. And I have many really fond memories. As for those moaning in Thailand - If they're uncomfortable that Thai women are such a challenge to them - well that's the way it goes. I can't match up to Brad Pitt's looks either - but, hey, I can live with that - and laugh at it too! He, he.. Maybe they should move to Italy or Greece and listen to the single Scottish/English guys moan there? Make your bed and lay in it..just don't wake me up to bitch to me about it..

Edited by thaigene2

Depravity? What are you talking about - or were you kidding..maybe I missed the joke?

Mr. Depravity WAS joking..... But he was so busy "educating" himself on the latest trends in Thai university student uniforms, that he came across a bit over the top!!!!

If anyone knows any of the individuals in the photos, if you PM me the proof, I will delete their photo.

John, if you will PM me with all the names and contact info of the pictured ladies, I'd be happy... strictly on a volunteer basis...to personally survey each and every one of them on their feelings about attracting so much educational attention from the ex-pat community, and likewise record said interviews on both video and digital camera.

And, if desired by the TV community, I'd also be happy to check as to whether they are complying with the prior poster's remarks about 7 to 9 mm of padded bra content. If any one of them is lacking in said padding, because of their own natural assets, I promise to fully investigate said breaches by taking matters into my own hands.... Awaiting your reply... :o

hope she is a beauty.
With that attitude?

I doubt it! :o

Hmmm so beautiful women can't have attitude? What next...beautiful women can't voice their opinion? Beautiful women sound pretty boring to me if they have no attitude or spunk! :D

Now you're talking !!! :D

Hmmm so beautiful women can't have attitude? What next...beautiful women can't voice their opinion? Beautiful women sound pretty boring to me if they have no attitude or spunk! :o

So what you are saying is that beautiful women without attitudes, opinions or "spunk" sound boring, but men that admire beautiful women should "grow up", lose their youthful enthusiasm, opinions and attitudes and become boring old gits ?

Or is it that only beautiful men should be allowed those things, and those of us that aren't Brad clones should retreat into the shadows ?

Growing up doesn't mean you have to be grumpy....just means that you have more maturity than a pre-adolescent boy!

Anyway, never mind about that. I am sure that most of you are mature enough to know that it's not okay (and in most places illegal) to take "secret" photos of women's rear ends.

With all due respect Isabelle, I would hardly call these "secret." Even if these are not posed, as one poster here writes, these girls are going out in public, knowing they will be seen. In the public domain, they are fair game.

It si like the celebs who get angry when they are snapped eating at a restaurant or such. If they don't like teh limelight, why are they celebs? Why does Ms. Spears complain about someoen taking her pantiless photo when all she had to do was wear underwear and not flash the throngs of photographers in the first place?

THere was agirl who was in the "Girls Gone Wild" video. She had taken off her top in New Orleans on Bourbon Street, and someone videod it. She sued for invasion of privacy. The judge found agaisnt her saying that if you remove your blouse amidst 30,000 revelers, many with cameras rolling, you had given up your right to privacy.

I would find it deplorable if someone snuck in to a toilet or private home to take any photos without consent. (I thought the long-range photos of a topless Jackie Onasis some years ago was essentially criminal). But if a girl wants to parade around in a skimpy skirt or too-tight blouse in public, then I don't think she can complain if someone snaps her photo. It is certainly her right to wear what she wants, and wearing such clothes is not an excuse for actual contact (as is sometimes given as an excuse for rapes and murders in Pattaya where the woman, usually a foreigner, had worn a bikini). But being seen is a different story.

Finally, you write indicating that you would not wear such clothes to school. That is fine and is your right, but it is also no surprise that you think photos like this are tasteless. However, the kind of woman who wears such clothes may have the personality that they like the affirmation of being attractive, even by the old men you seem to find deplorable.

Just for the record, as a male, I do like short skirts and enjoy the sight of a woman walking by in one. However, I never could see the attractiveness of a too-small blouse. I think it distorts the natural lines.

None of this should be taken as a flame! :o Just an expression of my opinion.

Just added after writing the above--OK, I just saw some of the under-the-table shots. I think those crossed the line.

Edited by bonobo

hope she is a beauty.
With that attitude?

I doubt it! :o

Hmmm so beautiful women can't have attitude? What next...beautiful women can't voice their opinion? Beautiful women sound pretty boring to me if they have no attitude or spunk! :D

Now you're talking !!! :D

Many beautiful women in Thailand do have spunk. We call them ladyboys! :D

Apparently what's needed at Thai universities is stricter dress code. There should be a dress code officer in every school. I'm a perfect candidate for the job, and am willing to work at half wages. I would need a private office (to ensure privacy for violators), a flexible spanking paddle, ....padded cell, optional. I would get to the bottom of any insurection. It would be a hands-on operation, leaving no stone unturned, and no pantywaste too loose. If blouses were found to be too tight, on-the-spot adjustments would be in order. We want our students focusing on learning and going on to be the leaders of tomorrow, not distracted with their minds in the gutter. Students today have the inspiration of sage leaders like Samak and his cabinet to live up to. No time to dawdle.

• 1 month later...