University Invokes Ban On Student's Short Skirts & Tight Blouses

sriracha john

the most disturbing thing about this topic is that there are blokes running around with cameras zooming in on girls asses in the middle of the street, and on other bits under tables.

it begs me to ask the question: what if someone took such a photo of your own daughter and put it on the internet? would that make you happy?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another aspect of what KerryD is asking about...Do people, by and large, prefer the style of.... The Chulalongkorn University Glee Club, circa 1935. At that time women students wore ankle-length Thai-style skirts, since uniforms had not yet been introduced....

good01.jpg

OR...

do people, by and large, prefer the style of...... Assorted university school uniforms, circa 2008.

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

I'm a modern man...and I live in the modern world....

As much as I admire those circa 1935 styles... give me 2008 any day... short/tight...not long and loose please...

PS... In respect/response to Donna, I seriously agree with your concern... I had some photos on this topic of a personal acquaintance of mine, and chose not to post them because I didn't want to ask her to do so, and didn't want to do so without her permission, even if I was going to crop/edit out her face. That's the appropriate call, I'd say...

On the broader scale, at least based on U.S. law (I don't know if Thailand is different on that), adults who are situated in public places, such as walking on the street, don't have a legal right of privacy to avoid having their photo taken. I used to work in the newspaper business, and we encountered these kinds of issues all the time. On the other hand, minors are a different story...

Having said that, if I had a college-age daughter (I don't), would I want her photo plastered on the Internet... NO.. surely not. But also, Would I, as her father, want her wearing a skirt up to her XXXX and a blouse so tight that buttons are popping off... NO, surely not... But if a college-age woman is choosing to dress in that fashion, can she reasonably expect someone may snap a photo of her at some point in BKK... Surely, I think so... Have I ever done so... NO! :o

the most disturbing thing about this topic is that there are blokes running around with cameras zooming in on girls asses in the middle of the street, and on other bits under tables.

it begs me to ask the question: what if someone took such a photo of your own daughter and put it on the internet? would that make you happy?

I agree the camera under the table thing is inappropriate. But I think that the other shots are OK. Taking one's photo in a public place is not an offence. Perhaps dressing to attract inappropriate attention should be?

Its just human sexuality..I can't imagine any heterosexual man with even half a libido failing to notice the heart-stopping eroticism of Thai Uni girls. Their fitness, their looks, their poise-combined-with-sexiness is unequaled anywhere on this planet in my view..It's a JOY to live here for that alone.

I agree the camera under the table thing is inappropriate. But I think that the other shots are OK. Taking one's photo in a public place is not an offence. Perhaps dressing to attract inappropriate attention should be?

Its just human sexuality..I can't imagine any heterosexual man with even half a libido failing to notice the heart-stopping eroticism of Thai Uni girls. Their fitness, their looks, their poise-combined-with-sexiness is unequaled anywhere on this planet in my view..It's a JOY to live here for that alone.

Why stop at Thai Uni girls? Universities all over the world have students trying to assert their individuality by pushing the limits.

As was mentioned above, the generally agreed age of consent in Thailand is 21, hence drooling on your average Uni student would be against the law.

You guys getting off on looking at females in skimpy student uniforms should move to Japan; it is a national sport over there. The rest should be looking over their shoulders to see if they just made it to an Interpol watch list.

No, drooling over someone that is under 21 isn't against the law. What on earth made you think that?

Edit: But I have to disagree with the topic some, I prefer them in ages of 25-34...but I like stronger woman, not pretty girls...

Edited by TAWP

No, drooling over someone that is under 21 isn't against the law. What on earth made you think that?

Edit: But I have to disagree with the topic some, I prefer them in ages of 25-34...but I like stronger woman, not pretty girls...

Ahh yes, oh for a pic of Pawina Thongsuk in a student outfit!!

hi donna, if your not off on a feminist kick, good for you, i agree with you 100%. i,ll be honest and say that ive been keeping up with the news on this :o . but have feelings of concern as to the perveness of a lot of the posters, alowing for the humour, which i enjoy, always up for a laugh, i also admit to haveing been a sex tourist and am glad/proud to declare these young girls do nothing for me beyond a very pleasant sight. sexy no way skinny little kids most of them . i like a real woman when the need is there , approx every 6hrs. lol.

Do ladyboys wear uni skirts and tight shirts?

Sure, why wouldn't they ? You have either a bad eye sight or you can't tell if a girl is actually a LB or not.... :o

LaoPo

hi donna, if your not off on a feminist kick, good for you, i agree with you 100%.

not on a feminist kick at all. i just think that a lot of men commenting on this topic appear as Neanderthals. :o

My 2 cents....

Being a 23 year old young woman just out of university...I find it...creepy that men (some who are...quite old also) are taking photos of womens rear ends and chests and then posting them on the internet....

If I found out that someone did that to ME.....I would NOT be happy. It's not the end of the world guys :o You can still see the pictures of women in revealing clothing on the internet, and there are plenty of women who wear short enough skirts in Thailand (and elsewhere) anyway! I also find the short skirts and really tight blouses a bit disrespectful....especially in a place like Thailand. I make sure to cover up in Thailand and even if I did wear uniforms like the ones pictured here...I would NOT want people taking pictures of me when I am out eating or something! I swear, men never grow up. I don't blame the university for making the ban...I think the uniforms that are not revealing look just as decent (of course, I am not a man so....) They can where whatever they want in their free time.

My 2 cents....

Being a 23 year old young woman just out of university...I find it...creepy that men (some who are...quite old also) are taking photos of womens rear ends and chests and then posting them on the internet....

If I found out that someone did that to ME.....I would NOT be happy. It's not the end of the world guys :o You can still see the pictures of women in revealing clothing on the internet, and there are plenty of women who wear short enough skirts in Thailand (and elsewhere) anyway! I also find the short skirts and really tight blouses a bit disrespectful....especially in a place like Thailand. I make sure to cover up in Thailand and even if I did wear uniforms like the ones pictured here...I would NOT want people taking pictures of me when I am out eating or something! I swear, men never grow up. I don't blame the university for making the ban...I think the uniforms that are not revealing look just as decent (of course, I am not a man so....) They can where whatever they want in their free time.

Don't worry love, I doubt anyone will be taking photos of you.

My 2 cents....

Oh, I am so crushed :D I was just so looking forward to having secret photos me takenand posted on the internet by immature men. Darn. Like I said, some men never do grow up, do they? :D How old are you? 12?

My 2 cents....

thats not very nice clausewitz. for all you know, isabelle17 could very well be one of these thai girls being plastered here.

how many people are lining up with cameras to take your photo?

My 2 cents....

If I found out that someone did that to ME.....I would NOT be happy. It's not the end of the world guys :oYou can still see the pictures of women in revealing clothing on the internet, and there are plenty of women who wear short enough skirts in Thailand (and elsewhere) anyway!

Bolded for humor.

Oh, I am so crushed :D I was just so looking forward to having secret photos me takenand posted on the internet by immature men. Darn. Like I said, some men never do grow up, do they? :D

If i buy the uniform, would you wear it for me... ?

... I'll get my coat... :o

My 2 cents....

thats not very nice clausewitz. for all you know, isabelle17 could very well be one of these thai girls being plastered here.

how many people are lining up with cameras to take your photo?

Well I am not worrying about anyone trying to take my photo.

Anyway I take it back, as subsequent posts indicate there are men ready and willing to take Isabelle photo and post it for her. I would love to see- hope she is a beauty.

Like I said, some men never do grow up, do they? :o

I hope I never grow up ! P.gif

As long as simple pleasures can brighten my day, I try to avoid becoming a stodgy, grumpy, boring, whinging old fart that only seems to be happy when he's griping about someone or something else.

I will agree that it is one thing to be taking a picture out in the open, where everyone can see you with the camera, and something very different to be hiding a camera under a table, hoping for a "money" shot from unsuspecting people. There's something just not right about that.

There was a story not too long ago about a guy trying to take "up-skirt" shots in a department store (I think of a Japanese tourist). He got arrested for that when she realised what was happening and called the cops.