University Invokes Ban On Student's Short Skirts & Tight Blouses

sriracha john

I'd find it hard work to lecture this lot on postgraduate business courses, ain't easy but someone gotta do it

I am willing to sacrifice myself in the name of duty Sarge .... I am quite good with students :D

willya? ok join the queue over there mate :o

post-7932-1225823012_thumb.jpg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd find it hard work to lecture this lot on postgraduate business courses, ain't easy but someone gotta do it

Are you sure the front row exposure was accidental? I don't see any down there. OK she get a A+ for this subject.

Are you sure the front row exposure was accidental? I don't see any down there. OK she get a A+ for this subject.

I have seen this photo uncensored it is only a glimpse of her underwear, no big deal I see that kind of thing often at Uni! :o:D:D

Based on the photo above, it appears that an extremely high percentage (8 out of the 9) are complying and following the edict of the thread title. Perhaps it's related to their freshman status (white sneakers), but irregardless, it's a disheartening trend.

Edited by sriracha john

Based on the photo above, it appears that an extremely high percentage (8 out of the 9) are complying and following the edict of the thread title. Perhaps it's related to their freshman status (white sneakers), but irregardless, it's a disheartening trend.

Actually, an ex-GF/uni student here explained it to me once, because I was back then, as a newbie, perplexed by the very different styles (lengths) of skirts worn by female university students -- ranging from the shortest of the short to the almost ankle length pleated variety.

During their freshman year, she explained, the ladies are required to wear the longer style skirts and forbidden to wear the other. But once they reach their second year, they are then free to wear the shorter styles, which most seem to do.

I knew her during her first and second years at university. And, I must say, the change of style starting with her sophomore year was much appreciated.... :o