Beach Bar To Watch The Sunset

Kimera

I like to watch the sunset from a friendly beach bar Falang or Thai owned but its good to talk to a expat or two ! AND most importantly I need an excuse I like to ride the Honda Chopper, any recommendations :o:D

Go through Kata towards rawai and the bar on that road has a great sunset over Kata Noi with reggae music, hang your feet over the jungle and watch the bats fly beneath you.

For the best go to Panwa, take the steps down from the viewpoint and turn right, the restaurant there does the coldest softies and great ice cream, food is good and piped music to each table.

Heaven on earth when there is a good sunset.

For closer places the reggae bar at the South end of Kata beach is a cool place to watch the sun go down even though I am not a reggae fan.

My house is great for sunsets, not over the sea but over the nearest hill next to the sea. Bring a couple of beers and you are welcome

I like to watch the sunset from a friendly beach bar Falang or Thai owned but its good to talk to a expat or two ! AND most importantly I need an excuse I like to ride the Honda Chopper, any recommendations :o:D

Also a good Place is the Beer Bar at the Kok Chang Elephant Camp!!

Same Beach Road from Kata to Rawai lefthand side,just 500m before the View Point on the Top.

Icecold Beer and no stupid nervy Bargirls,but 2 sweet Monkeys (Charly&Lamjay)and a lot of Elephants. :D

Cheers.

There were are couple of restaurants with bars on Kata Sai Yuan Road, above Kata Noi Beach. Nice Place to relax and watch the sun go down. I do not know about the expats.

post-59486-1211004380_thumb.jpg

The Beach Bar on Pracha Nukhro Road Patong. Across the road from the Absolut Seapearl Beach Resort. May still owned by an Australian, nice sea breeze in the afternoon. Bar Staff great, Just alot of traffic since they changed the one way roads. Beaware of the ladyboy when you leave the toilet, I do not need to go into any detail do I.

Google Earth has alot of uploads of pics from around phuket.

Yep I second Kok Chang and the reggae bars. kok chang being my first choice. The gibbons are apes and not monkeys though..haha and you can see the mahouts walking the elephants. The best sunset bar in Phuket.

A definete hangout for expats!

here is a photo of the bartenders. THe sunsets over the ocean are spectacular too on a good day. Very friendly staff and patrons too and lots of back gammon. (sp?)

MM

post-46666-1211043770_thumb.jpg

post-46666-1211044282_thumb.jpg

post-46666-1211044466_thumb.jpg