Gyms....

BOOKEMDANO

Hello :D

I'm new in town and slightly confused by where to go for a decent fitness centre in Chiang mai.. I'm based in Sansai and dont mind how far i have to go (as long as its a good gym) Went to the airport gym but they want the earth for that membership... :o

Any advice would be really appreciated..

Many thanks

You might want to go look at Platinum Gym located 1 block east of the Chiang Mai/Mae Rim road across from the municipal golf course.

yes EVERYONE should go and check out Platinum Gym.......

just make sure your eyes are firmly glued in their sockets before you do :o

You might want to go look at Platinum Gym located 1 block east of the Chiang Mai/Mae Rim road across from the municipal golf course.

just make sure your eyes are firmly glued in their sockets before you do :o

Thai Poorly, you naughty man. You have one of the most beautiful wives in Thailand and you still want to be a voyeur. Shame, shame, shame.

Sorry you didn't make it to the piss-up last week.

I was away from Platinum for a while and recently went back. Wow the place has gone downhill fast. The pool is a filthy, the machines are breaking and not being repaired. I hope they get their act together again soon because I really liked that place.

Edited by Puwa

just make sure your eyes are firmly glued in their sockets before you do :D

Thai Poorly, you naughty man. You have one of the most beautiful wives in Thailand and you still want to be a voyeur. Shame, shame, shame.

Sorry you didn't make it to the piss-up last week.

I'm sorry to, but I could not out of BK until Saturday morning.

I don't want to be a voyeur, but living in Thailand it's darn hard to keep your eyes down all the time, even my Wife comments if a girl is beautiful, my last English wife would have slapped me dared I admire beauty :o

I do love living in Thailand :D

• 1 year later...