Passport Photos

gpdjohn

Chang klan rd just after turning off of Thai phai rd on the left. I've been using my camera and computor for immagration pictures. It work well if you print on photo paper but they will not accept them on regular paper. They say no computor picture. lol

Chang klan rd just after turning off of Thai phai rd on the left. I've been using my camera and computor for immagration pictures. It work well if you print on photo paper but they will not accept them on regular paper. They say no computor picture. lol

I like the shop on the third floor of Kad Suen Kaew, between the main atrium and IT City. Big place always filled with kids getting group shots for themselves.

I just had some very small driver's license photos shot there. A dozen for about 150 baht. Very professionally done! In fact, they used a Hasselblad camera (a very expensive camera usually reserved for highly paid studio fashion photographers or travel photogs who can afford to hire someone else to carry their equipment.) However, this traditional studio camera was hooked up with a digital back instead of film, and I was able to chose the shot I liked best from the computer monitor. They printed out the photos on a good quality computer printer with photo paper stock.

Had to go all the way to Kad Suen Kaew for my pics. There's never a pro close by when you need one.... :o