Anyone Knows How To Go To Maha Sarakham Province

Bkkthebest

Taking a bus from Mo Chit bus station would probably be your cheapest option. There are air conditioned 1st class buses (rot tua or rot ae) that are reasonably comfortable but the trip will take a long time. You could also take a train to Khon Kaen (368 baht 1st class one way) then a van or taxi from there to Mahasarakham. The train is also slow but a lot more comfortable than a bus. A second class train ticket is about half the price of first class and still pretty comfortable. State Railway of Thailand website click here. If you can afford it, you could also fly PB Air to Roi Et then take a van or taxi or rent a car and go to Mahasarakham. Mahasarakham City is only about 25 miles Northwest of Roi Et on Highway 23. The round trip flight will cost you about 5,340 baht, but its fast and efficient. PB Air website click here.

Fly to Khon Kaen and rent a car or fly to Roi Et.

Thanks Mr sunrise. Any other way beside this.

If i gonna take a bus, i will go crazy and need a MP3 with 1 millions songs in it. Cheaper way i mean.

So you won't fly (cheapskate), rent a car (can't drive and cheap?) or take a bus cos it drives you crazy and want cheaper way - hmmmmmmmm - difficult guy to please to do your stuffs with your company in Mahawotsits. Howsabout this then .......... third class train to Ban Phai or Khon Kaen and then hitch the rest of the way (about 70 kms)? Not the fastest or most reliable way and you'll still need you million MP3 hits, but it'll cost you less than 150 baht and you'll soon learn if your "company" loves you for your magnetic personality or your wallet. :o:D

Fly to Khon Kaen and rent a car or fly to Roi Et.

Thanks Mr sunrise. Any other way beside this.

If i gonna take a bus, i will go crazy and need a MP3 with 1 millions songs in it. Cheaper way i mean.

So you won't fly (cheapskate), rent a car (can't drive and cheap?) or take a bus cos it drives you crazy and want cheaper way - hmmmmmmmm - difficult guy to please to do your stuffs with your company in Mahawotsits. Howsabout this then .......... third class train to Ban Phai or Khon Kaen and then hitch the rest of the way (about 70 kms)? Not the fastest or most reliable way and you'll still need you million MP3 hits, but it'll cost you less than 150 baht and you'll soon learn if your "company" loves you for your magnetic personality or your wallet. :o:D

Hey, it is not me who refuse to fly. It is her. Anyway, i just want more "easy" options to intro to her. She seems to prefer to be tortured than to spend one more baht.

Taking a bus from Mo Chit bus station would probably be your cheapest option. There are air conditioned 1st class buses (rot tua or rot ae) that are reasonably comfortable but the trip will take a long time. You could also take a train to Khon Kaen (368 baht 1st class one way) then a van or taxi from there to Mahasarakham. The train is also slow but a lot more comfortable than a bus. A second class train ticket is about half the price of first class and still pretty comfortable. State Railway of Thailand website click here. If you can afford it, you could also fly PB Air to Roi Et then take a van or taxi or rent a car and go to Mahasarakham. Mahasarakham City is only about 25 miles Northwest of Roi Et on Highway 23. The round trip flight will cost you about 5,340 baht, but its fast and efficient. PB Air website click here.

Thank you very much for your detailed suggestion. I like that. :-)