Van Heusen In Bangkok

ellisg

G'day forum members.

Do any of you know where I can buy Van Heusen business shirts in Bangkok? Had a look in most of the major stores but can't seem to track them down but I'm sure they're available.

Any guidance much appreciated

Ellis

G'day forum members.

Do any of you know where I can buy Van Heusen business shirts in Bangkok? Had a look in most of the major stores but can't seem to track them down but I'm sure they're available.

Ellis

There's a Van Heusen shop is CentralWorld if that's any help.

G'day forum members.

Ellis

There's a Van Heusen shop is CentralWorld if that's any help.

Many thanks! :o

If you venture down Pattaya way, I saw just 2-3 days ago a Van Heusen shop in the new Outlet Village, stage two of Outlet Mall, next to Tesco-Lotus on the corner of Sukhumvit and Thepprasit roads.

I did not go inside, but I am sure it is the genuine article, as much as it can be in asia... Most original clothing sold here is of far inferior quality than say in Europe, I guess it is to be able to reduce prices, and sell anything at all. But e.g. a Polo (brand) polo shirt from Europe is probably twice the thickness/density of weave than you can buy here. Same for Lacoste, Timberland, etc.

So if you want "the right stuff" and don't mind the higher prices, stock up while traveling overseas. The investment is worth it; the "right stuff" will last a lot longer, and stand up to abuse in the wash a heck of a lot better.

Edit for typos and added info.

Edited by MeaMaximaCulpa

G'day forum members.

Ellis

I got a couple of nice ones at the Bangrak markets, next to Robinsons on Jaroengrung road (near BTS Saphaan Thaksin). They were 600 Baht each.

G'day forum members.

Ellis

Why?

Get your shirts made to measure like everyone else in Asia or if you want a brand get one ie Boss etc but not Van Heusen -