Call With The Mobile To Europe.

mattias33

Have to do a bank-conference over the phone tomorrow and i expect this call to be at least 2 hours long. Is there another alternative than to fill the 12call with 3000 baht before i call? The call is from Samui to Sweden.

And i know of skype and messenger witch is good but in this case it dont work. Have to be on a mobile. Did skype out last month but was not good enough and with a few disconnecting in the middle of the chat. Not possible. The 12call is very good but it is so expensive. Anybody know of a cheaper way?

Try these, should cost 1 Baht per minute calling a fixed line or 12 Baht calling a mobile, either way a lot cheaper.

http://www.deedial.com/web2/en/home.php

Thanks. That was the best advise ever! I called 1 hour and 48 minuites, perfect quality and no dissconnections and the bill (can check it online right after the call) is 97 baht!!! Fantastic!! Thanks alot!

Have to do a bank-conference over the phone tomorrow and i expect this call to be at least 2 hours long. Is there another alternative than to fill the 12call with 3000 baht before i call? The call is from Samui to Sweden.

And i know of skype and messenger witch is good but in this case it dont work. Have to be on a mobile. Did skype out last month but was not good enough and with a few disconnecting in the middle of the chat. Not possible. The 12call is very good but it is so expensive. Anybody know of a cheaper way?

i always dial 009 44 before calling england it is cheaper with that

With Callback you can initiate a phone call from the website, so the server will call you on your mobile with the given number of the dialled party.

This charge 2-way call but still much cheaper than the normal solutions and the telephone countries dont charge for the incoming calls.

Also good idea to have virtual international number forwarded to your thai mobile, so in your case you have a swedish regular number and anytime they call this number it will ring out on your thai mobile. This is an anti roaming solution, and you can get numbers worldwide from many countries.

If you have your calback virtual number, you can call it from your mobile and it will call you back with internet dial tone and you can make calls anytime from your mobile with dtmf tones.

• 3 months later...

I have used a service from www.voipdiscount.com where you can call free of charge from Thai mobilephone (or fixedline) to several countries worldwide. Quality is up-and-down, but works most of the time. You would need someone to initiate the call online. The service is limited to 5 hours per week per user if I am not mistaken.

Edit to add: Forgot there is a 5 EUR-cent connection fee.

Have signed up for Deedial to see what their quality/reliability is.

Edited by bkkflyer