Aquaponics

hi,

interested in learning more, from the lao side there could be potential, depends on scale and inputs

what else can you tell me?

thanks

R

I am in Australia where there are many farms of this nature and I have contacts here for supply of all types of equipement. If you wish toget onto me drop me a PM

must admit the thought has crossed my mind, but you must really compete with the big exporters, or sign a deal where they will buy your products off of you.

I have information in this field and there are many places here established selling to supermarkets and small outlets. You can contact me via PM

hi,

interested in learning more, from the lao side there could be potential, depends on scale and inputs

what else can you tell me?

thanks

R

I have experience in this field. If you would like to get some info please PM me

Good luck Desbo,

I hope you can find the genuine e mails amongst the flood of spam you are going to get after posting your e mail address on an open forum 3 times.

Not a good idea, you can use the PM function on this forum to contact other members.

Maybe the moderators will do you a favour & remove it quickly.

Good luck Desbo,

I hope you can find the genuine e mails amongst the flood of spam you are going to get after posting your e mail address on an open forum 3 times.

Not a good idea, you can use the PM function on this forum to contact other members.

Maybe the moderators will do you a favour & remove it quickly.

Done. :o

• 4 weeks later...