Golf Courses

BOOKEMDANO

Just found a great "driving range/par 3" course in Sansai, (Just along the highway towards maejo) and was really pleased with the cost of the range itself, and how cheap a round of golf is on their par 3 course.. It's not the best or most exciting of courses, but its certainly adequate for improving that short game. I was wondering if anybody else knows of more par 3 courses around chiang mai ?

Just found a great "driving range/par 3" course in Sansai, (Just along the highway towards maejo) and was really pleased with the cost of the range itself, and how cheap a round of golf is on their par 3 course.. It's not the best or most exciting of courses, but its certainly adequate for improving that short game. I was wondering if anybody else knows of more par 3 courses around chiang mai ?

hang dong golf off cannel rd 20 min from the airport

Hello BOOKEMDANO,

I need help with my short game. How much was a round? Also, please how much was a bucket of balls?

Thanks pal.

sendbaht

This place really is great for that short game, and if my memory serves me correctly you pay around 200-250 baht, and this allows you to go around twice (more if you desire) And caddies are an optional extra.. As for the driving range. A two level driving range where the Balls start at 50 baht..

is this a good place to start learning how to play golf?

I would say it's an ideal place to start learning i play off 11 handicap and still find this course quite good. And for the money its unbeatable.. Playing at the larger clubs not only cost more, but you also have an army of golfers marching up behined you (nothing can be worse) Its quite, at Sansai's par3. And not so many people play there (early mornings are best)

I'll definately check this place out once I'm home in a couple weeks DANO, sounds cool. Just a couple of questions, is the driving range off grass or mats, is there a practice bunker where you can hit onto a green and which side of the road is the facility on, going N to Mae Jo or S to CM?

Thanks!

I'll definately check this place out once I'm home in a couple weeks DANO, sounds cool. Just a couple of questions, is the driving range off grass or mats, is there a practice bunker where you can hit onto a green and which side of the road is the facility on, going N to Mae Jo or S to CM?

Thanks!

The driving range is off mats, with ball placing machines "sometimes need a kick" Unfortunatley there is not a bunker, but what i have done in the past was use the 9th hole. It has a large bunker and a lovely big green to roll the ball onto. So providing im not holding anybody up, nobody seems so mind.. Going north heading towards Maejo. Go past rimping "bangkok bank" which will be on your left and then carry on about 1.5km and you will see it on your left (opposite a furniture shop) but before the traffic lights....