Dual Nationality

hi, i have dual citizenship, i live in n.ireland. i have 2 passports, uk and irish.

i am going to get a non-o from hull that will do me 15 months. i will leave one of my passports with family with the form filled in to get a non-o from hull later.

i go to thailand for 15 months then go to singapore or somewhere i can fly cheap to.

get my family to submit my other passport to hull and get another non-o for 15 months.

get it sent to me by secure post to my hotel in singapore.

leave singapore with first passport- then arrive in thailand with second passport with new non-o visa(obviously checking that there is lots of farangs when i go up to immigration desk)

both passports have different addresses. one is family home address, other is sisters address.

anyone see any problems with this working?

regards :o

You should know that the immigration officer will be looking for the stamp of the last destination you have exit from. One of my friends told me it worked with him after explaining to the officer that he has dual nationalities (passports) and showed him the second passport, which has been photocopied an faxed to the native embassy to make sure that it is not a fake one; however, I don’t encourage you to use two different passports entering the same country. I have been stopped and questioned for quite a long time in Singapore last year for admitting using other passport in my previous visit.

Bishop :o