Heat Presses

Gonzo the Face

Maybe someone out there knows if there is a place in Chiang Mai that has one of those Heat Presses, that is able to iron stickers "transfers" or "decals" , onto T Shirts . I need to get more than a few done , while not a super large volume.

Or maybe where on of those Heat Presses may be bought locally

thanks

gonzo

Maybe someone out there knows if there is a place in Chiang Mai that has one of those Heat Presses, that is able to iron stickers "transfers" or "decals" , onto T Shirts . I need to get more than a few done , while not a super large volume.

Or maybe where on of those Heat Presses may be bought locally

thanks

gonzo

I did some sample tshirts using the iron transfer paper that I printed at home. Took the sheets to the Tshirt shop on the inside of the moat next to The elephant gate. They have the proper press for doing this and they did the single run of three shirts for 20baht each. There is a Tshirt shop off Neimenheimen Road (I think it is in soi 7 or 11) but can't remember - they will do the same thing but can do one step better. Take them the design as a jpeg on a flash drive or similar and they will print it on transfer paper at better quality than most home type systems. One thing to consider is that tshirt printing on transfer paper uses a LOT of ink and depending on what ink/printer used affects the quality of the results. You may also try some of the photoshops. Some use digital photographs and print on Tshirts. On Samuii there was a guy making a nice little niche market business selling similar Tshirts to tourists and small business needing less than 10 shirts.

CB