Ploenchit Fair

qwertyuiop

Just a reminder that after a 1 year break the Ploenchit Fair will once again be held.

The date this time is Saturday November 20th. The location BEC Tero Hall at the Suan Lum Night Bazaar - a new venue. Dootrs open at 10.00. Tickets are 100baht for adults and 20 baht for children.

It is a good day out for all the family and all in a good cause. Proceeds from the event go towards various worthwhile charities.

I hope to see you all there

Just a reminder that after a 1 year break the Ploenchit Fair will once again be held.

The date this time is Saturday November 20th. The location BEC Tero Hall at the Suan Lum Night Bazaar - a new venue. Dootrs open at 10.00. Tickets are 100baht for adults and 20 baht for children.

It is a good day out for all the family and all in a good cause. Proceeds from the event go towards various worthwhile charities.

You mean it's indoors??!

Looks like a decades old traditional get-together is rapidly going down the tubes.

You mean it's indoors??!

Apparently so for the first time.

Not sure that would be the perfect setting for such an event imo. It would seem that the organisers have had difficulties obtaining an alternative to the British Embassy grounds which certainly had become far too small to host such an event.

I also recall that a couple of years ago when held outdoors at an alternative location after almost a week of constant rain the event almost sank beneath the waves and turnout was miserable.

I will reserve judgement until after the event