Tourist Visa 1 Day Process At Savannakhet

hi visa runners!

I wanna know if anybody recently asked to savannakhet consulate to get the tourist visa within a day (giving more money?) and if you get any difficulties to have it...

And another questions: do you know what time is the bus mukdahan to Bangkok in the afternoon??

any help appreciated!! thanks!!

sorry i posted first in the wrong part of the forum...

I was in Savannakhet on the 11 for tourist visa and i collected the day after,the put a notice at the dor and in muddkahan bus station that : from the 1st of june all the visa must be collected the day after not in the same day. :o

• 8 months later...

Did anyone still did a Savannakhet tourist visa run? I'm interested in going to this border, other than the Vientine (which i think is crowded). Any recommendations to where to get a tourist visa (if i'm traveling from Bangkok), is much appreciated. I think Savannakhet is the easiest, but I would like to explore (w/o any tour package).

I advise you not to even consider going to Savannakhet.

They are very unfriendly and you might not get a visa if you have had one already.

Vientiane is much better plus you can get a 2 entry there. And from Bangkok it is easier to get there.

Try to contact some visa agents in Penang. If you do a search you should be able to come up with some names and contacts.

I know some of them used to be able to organise "express" tourist visas for a price.

• 3 years later...

Dear All,

Please note that Savan Vegas Hotel & Entertainment Complex is now offering a Savannakhet Thai Visa Run service. For more information, please see our website at www.savanvegas.com/visarun.

Kindly note that we have started this program on May 1st, have had 20+ guests here already and all of their visa applications have been approved. If the consulate comes off at 'unfriendly' and rejects your application, it is most likely due to not having all of the required supporting documentation (also listed on our website).

Mukdahan to Bangkok daily buses costs 829 THB (VIP 999 - 32 seats) and depart 08:30AM -> 5PM (arrival in Bkk), 8PM -> 6AM (arrival in Bkk), 8:15PM -> 6:15 AM (arrival in Bkk).

Bangkok to Mukdana with the same company depart 8AM arrive 6PM in Mukdahan, depart 8:30PM arrives 6AM, 9:30PM arrives 7AM in Mukdhan.

If you have anymore questions regarding Mukdahan and/or our Thai Visa Run program, you will be able to contact me via our website.

Thank you and best regards,

Savan Vegas Hotel & Entertainment Complex.

Dear All,

Please note that Savan Vegas Hotel & Entertainment Complex is now offering a Savannakhet Thai Visa Run service. For more information, please see our website at www.savanvegas.com/visarun.

Kindly note that we have started this program on May 1st, have had 20+ guests here already and all of their visa applications have been approved. If the consulate comes off at 'unfriendly' and rejects your application, it is most likely due to not having all of the required supporting documentation (also listed on our website).

Mukdahan to Bangkok daily buses costs 829 THB (VIP 999 - 32 seats) and depart 08:30AM -> 5PM (arrival in Bkk), 8PM -> 6AM (arrival in Bkk), 8:15PM -> 6:15 AM (arrival in Bkk).

Bangkok to Mukdana with the same company depart 8AM arrive 6PM in Mukdahan, depart 8:30PM arrives 6AM, 9:30PM arrives 7AM in Mukdhan.

If you have anymore questions regarding Mukdahan and/or our Thai Visa Run program, you will be able to contact me via our website.

Thank you and best regards,

Savan Vegas Hotel & Entertainment Complex.

Is it really necessary to dredge up a 4 year old topic for another advert?

Edited by beechguy