Florists In Chiangmai?

bangkok blue

Try Cattleya -- you can google them and find their web site (I lost it). I asked for an anniversay bouquet to be delivered at 8:00 am on Saturday. They said that was too early, but they would do their best. It was there at 8:20 am in time for my wife to see when she came down stairs. She was impressed by the arrangement and I was impressed by the effort to meet my deliver time request. I highly recommend them.

Other contact info follows:

[email protected]

Tel. 662-260-5655

Fax 662-664-2007

Mobile 661-8505030

Try Cattleya -- you can google them and find their web site (I lost it). I asked for an anniversay bouquet to be delivered at 8:00 am on Saturday. They said that was too early, but they would do their best. It was there at 8:20 am in time for my wife to see when she came down stairs. She was impressed by the arrangement and I was impressed by the effort to meet my deliver time request. I highly recommend them.

Other contact info follows:

[email protected]

Tel. 662-260-5655

Fax 662-664-2007

Mobile 661-8505030

My wife is the Cattleya agent (Flora Flower Shop) in Chiang Mai and she remembers your order and we would both like to thank you for your kind words :-)

If you need to order flowers for delivary in Chiang Mai then she can be contacted on 0816715656 or 0819600450