What To Do To Get A Flatter Tummy

LazyCat

After just 2 months your skin still has a lot of re-adjusting to do. It may feel like it is never going to happen but give it time.

I had lipo and the effects were amazing although for a few months I really thought I was going to have baggy skin on my thighs as it seemed to take forever for the skin to realise that the fat was a few inches further in now! However after 4-6 months the skin was back tight around the thigh and I needn't have worried so much.

Dont worry, 2 months is not long enough. Use a great moisturiser with a firming agent and exercise everyday as Im sure the blood flow helps (but Im not a Dr).

Good luck aoh and CONGRATULATIONS on your newborm :-)

Please stay away from Apex clinics,,,they are really con people...they promise a lot, overcharge and also keep telling you that you will see results if only you continue treatments while they milk your money away for their own expansions. I spent a fortune (about 600,000 baht!)there on various therapies with literally no results.Try roweerin clinics(not sure of the spelling, S Medical Spa or Yanhee...more better and economical)The customer service also stinks at Apex. PM me if you want more details of my experiences at Apex.

Sheryl and thaiclan honestly I am not thinking of lipo but I want to ask after lloosing the fat did your skin became just as firm? did you have stretchmarks on the skin where you had your lipo??? I just worry that is I loose the fat totally the skin with hang and I will look like shapei dog ( the one that has alooooot of loose skin ! )

Spycatcher you should post your APEX experience in a separate thread for all to know and NOT GO THERE my sis she is very vain and she spant and continue spending a little fortune thereI guess already more that a million of bht and they make a lot of mistakes and sometimes after botox done there she can't close her eyes while sleeping, after fillings and treatments her face is a swallen itchy and red, last time after thermage she was all so bruised it was horrible to look at her everybody thought her bf beat her !!! ( I would too if I would not know that he is not ) i think that starting a thread about APEX as a place NOT TO GO TO is a good idea !