Gas Bbq Needed

jm49er1

BBQ Thailand. Quik-Fire, the Barbeque of all Gas Barbecues in stainless steel or steel.

These are made in Udon Thani. A Google search should give you the link. I have the small stainless steel model and it is a great unit. It has a double walled lid so I also use it for an oven. He will send them anywhere in Thailand. With both burners turned to low and the lid closed, it stays at 150 degrees C.

BBQ Thailand. Quik-Fire, the Barbeque of all Gas Barbecues in stainless steel or steel.

These are made in Udon Thani. A Google search should give you the link. I have the small stainless steel model and it is a great unit. It has a double walled lid so I also use it for an oven. He will send them anywhere in Thailand. With both burners turned to low and the lid closed, it stays at 150 degrees C.

Thats a great link Gary A, :o Thank you I just contacted them.

I've been looking around Pattaya for a number of weeks for a decent smoker that can also be used as an oven but the prices down here are just plain silly for pretty sad imported products.

Thanks for all of the suggestions - i bought one at the True Value hardware store on Sukhumvit - had the same model at The BBQ store farther down the street but 10% more expensive for the same model - the ones from Udon Thani looked impressive but decided to go a different direction - thanks again for the help