Gifts Always End Up With The Mother.

bograt

Hello possums !!

I have a g/f of 3 years standing, a 'retired' bar girl who is being kept by a generous falang (me).

Just about every gift I have ever bought her eventually ends up at her mothers place. TV, radio, furniture etc. It gets on my nerves and irritates me somewhat, I know and have learned that gold and phones end up being sold for baht and have just about gotten used to that but I would like her to keep some of the things, sigh!

Is this something I will have get used to?

Hello possums !!

I have a g/f of 3 years standing, a 'retired' bar girl who is being kept by a generous falang (me).

Just about every gift I have ever bought her eventually ends up at her mothers place. TV, radio, furniture etc. It gets on my nerves and irritates me somewhat, I know and have learned that gold and phones end up being sold for baht and have just about gotten used to that but I would like her to keep some of the things, sigh!

Listen to Dickie, After three years, you should have learned.

Dr. "C"

Hello possums !!

now your making it obvious.

TROLL

Just about every gift I have ever bought her eventually ends up at her mothers place.

In my case, not every gift has ended up at mama's place, but a few small things have (e.g., some perfume or cosmetics, but not any big ticket items like you have described).

I think there is some merit to what you are getting at, in that some Thai daughters are under a lot pressure to provide for the folks back home, especially if they are the youngest or only daughter.

Hello possums !!

if you're being serious ...stop giving to her. i've told my girlfriend from day one that if i buy her a gift and she sells it or gives it away to someone else without asking me first, i won't buy her anything anymore at all. for over seven months, so far, it worked :o

Buy her a massive dildo and see if she gives it away to her mum.

If she does, maybe you should get a new girlfriend  :o

Is it possible to buy "a massive dildo" in Thailand? Where are they sold? Not sure if it sounds a practical idea.

I love my Thai girl, more so since she gave up working in the bar around two years ago and moved into my condo with me. Whilst I'm at work each day she tidies up & does the cleaning. She tells me she loves me every day & that I am so special to her. I really do love, especially her firm young breasts & small peachy buttocks. I don't think I could go on without her & I think she knows & plays on this. Am I just a foolish American?

Is it possible to buy "a massive dildo" in Thailand? Where are they sold? Not sure if it sounds a practical idea.

I love my Thai girl, more so since she gave up working in the bar around two years ago and moved into my condo with me. Whilst I'm at work each day she tidies up & does the cleaning. She tells me she loves me every day & that I am so special to her. I really do love, especially her firm young breasts & small peachy buttocks. I don't think I could go on without her & I think she knows & plays on this. Am I just a foolish American?

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

get the message yet??? :D

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

get the message yet??? :D

You are one of those posters that just love to post negative 1 liners in threads to wind people up & increase your post count. You are a complete <deleted>, but then you must have been told that numerous time in the past.

Kill the mother!!! Kidding...........it is the Thai/Asian culture that the offsprings have to take care of their parents. Since you have bought her the gift.......its up to her where she wants to "store" it.

So long as she doesnt start giving her mother her jewellery and lingerie..............dont worry about it. :o