Where To Hold A Wedding?

femi fan

I don't really want it to be in a hotel, and am hoping to find a resort, this being typical chiang mai.

Any recommendations?

Probably for 200 people or so. Will need reasonable car parking, and would like it to be as close to town as possible.

It doesn't have to be a resort, i did see a wedding was taking place at the gymkhana for example. So any offbeat ideas are more than welcome.

I just feel that nature should play a part since chiang mai is surrounded by it.

I don't really want it to be in a hotel, and am hoping to find a resort, this being typical chiang mai.

Any recommendations?

Probably for 200 people or so. Will need reasonable car parking, and would like it to be as close to town as possible.

It doesn't have to be a resort, i did see a wedding was taking place at the gymkhana for example. So any offbeat ideas are more than welcome.

I just feel that nature should play a part since chiang mai is surrounded by it.

Try Kaoh mao kaoh fan, i think the spelling is wrong.

on the hang dong road take the road to the night safari.

lots of parking,trees, and water.

had my wedding there about 18months ago

Any recommendations?

I just feel that nature should play a part since Chiang mai is surrounded by it.

If your family or friends have a nice piece of land that is not built upon, this might be a thought. I have seen my neighbor have a wedding in a big vacant lot. Doesn't sound very nice when you say it like this... but it was very nice... they had a company that came in and put in temp raised floor and covering in case of rain. It was very nice and not that expensive... the company brought in everything needed chairs tables etc.. because it was a vacant lot there was lots of parking as well. Very beautiful wedding and the natural surrounding area was a nice touch.

Yep, she's a chiang mai lass. We both want the party at a resort, or any kind of nature situation. Most thais will come by car or van. Farang will probably come by taxi.

It's in late december, so no rain problems.

Interesting idea about the vacant land! What happened about electricity? I guess there's one or two companies out there doing such things.

Try Kaoh mao kaoh fan, i think the spelling is wrong.

on the hang dong road take the road to the night safari.

lots of parking,trees, and water.

had my wedding there about 18months ago

I know this place, and it's certainly big enough.

Can you recall the rough cost per head?