Pest Control Company Recommendations

chickencurry

Anyone use monthly pest control services? Recommendations, rough prices or ones to avoid?? Do the services achieve a lot i.e. no bugs or are they a waste of money?

Have no experience of this. Previously lived in Singapore where the outside of our property was automatically "fogged" once a month - but guess fogging doesn't happen here.

Anyone use monthly pest control services? Recommendations, rough prices or ones to avoid?? Do the services achieve a lot i.e. no bugs or are they a waste of money?

Have no experience of this. Previously lived in Singapore where the outside of our property was automatically "fogged" once a month - but guess fogging doesn't happen here.

Rentokill does my house and garden, 8.000B per year, they come every 3 months after the main visit.They use Bayer chemicals if i remember rightly, i've not had a problem with termites or cockroaches since using this company. If i ask them they throw in a free mosquito spray now and then.Not the best time keepers but TIT.Their main manager speaks perfect English too which really helps, he's worked in the US for years and really tries to give good service.