Fahrenheit 9/11

PvtDick

...at least, according to yesterday's papers.

It's a little late isn't it? Most Thais are very apolitical anyway, especially when it concerns foreign countries' affairs.

I dunno...I'm sure it won't be a wide release, and I'm sure it won't be around long. But what Thais (and foreigners) ARE interested in politics may be more interested now than ever, with the big day fast upon us.

I dunno...I'm sure it won't be a wide release, and I'm sure it won't be around long. But what Thais (and foreigners) ARE interested in politics may be more interested now than ever, with the big day fast upon us.

I wish that Moore had released it closer to the election time. Imagine if it had been released just a few weeks before Nov. 2.

Great film.  Bought the DVD version 3 weeks ago.

If 10% is true, the sooner GWB is out of power the world will be a better place!!

the film is garbage 10% true?? how about 0% Cmon you see the part with the iraqi's before the war all smiles, everyone. give me a break.

and that marine that was with moore he should be shot that's no real marine!!!! :o

the film is garbage 10% true?? how about 0%

Denial, denial, denial... Although the movie may not be 100% correct on some facts, it sure is far from 0%. Whatever treats your present denying government as incompetent these days is always dismissed as "garbage".

Cmon you see the part with the iraqi's before the war all smiles, everyone. give me a break.

Oh! So you think the Iraqis are all smiles now? Innocent civilians are still getting killed now that Saddam has gone and anger grows more and more day by day amongst the population.

and that marine that was with moore he should be shot that's no real marine!!!! :o

There's a good chance of that happening since he lives in the U.S. where firearms are just as available as Twinkies or Big Macs.

As of 1996, it was estimated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms that there are just under 239 million guns in the United States, well over 86 million of which are handguns.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

In the United States, there were 32,436 firearm-related deaths in 1997. 17,566 were firearm-related suicides, 13,522 were firearm-related homicides, and 1,348 were undetermined/unintentional firearm related deaths. In comparison, 33,651 Americans were killed in the Korean War and 58,148 Americans were killed in the Vietnam War.

more facts here...http://www.usmayors.org/uscm/gun_safety/gunfacts.htm

the film is garbage 10% true?? how about 0%

Denial, denial, denial... Although the movie may not be 100% correct on some facts, it sure is far from 0%. Whatever treats your present denying government as incompetent these days is always dismissed as "garbage".

Cmon you see the part with the iraqi's before the war all smiles, everyone. give me a break.

Oh! So you think the Iraqis are all smiles now? Innocent civilians are still getting killed now that Saddam has gone and anger frows more and more day by day amongst the population.

There's a good chance of that happening since he lives in the U.S. where firearms are just as available as Twinkies or Big Macs.

THe iraqi's are dying because they don't want their country back. the US handed it to them on a silver platter I should know I was there. I would go fight and the iraqi's would run away, The movie is bullshite. Whatever micheal moore wants to film that's fine by me but at least make it somewhat factual. The part with the bin laden family leaving on 9/11 My friend is an airtraffic controller he told me no flights were up in the air on 9/11 NONE!!!! he went to see the movie with me and he said that's an outright lie because he was working that day and no planes were in the air.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

In the United States, there were 32,436 firearm-related deaths in 1997. 17,566 were firearm-related suicides, 13,522 were firearm-related homicides, and 1,348 were undetermined/unintentional firearm related deaths. In comparison, 33,651 Americans were killed in the Korean War and 58,148 Americans were killed in the Vietnam War.

What's this got to do with his bullshite movie??? Hey anyone out there don't like bush you have that right. but i'd rather have him in the white house than that loser kerry who bad mouthed all vietnam veterans and gave comfort to the enemy and don't tell me this isn't true!!!!

SEC’Y POWELL: Well, I don’t know that that’s accurate. I don’t know the details of what happened. But my understanding is that there was no sneaking out of the country; that the flights were well-known, and it was coordinated within the government. But I don’t have the details about what the FBI’s role in it might or might not have been.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3080245/

Anyway, let the Thai people enjoy the freedom of being able to see the movie and decide for themselves... unless the american embassy tries again to prevent the screenings :o

SEC’Y POWELL: Well, I don’t know that that’s accurate. I don’t know the details of what happened. But my understanding is that there was no sneaking out of the country; that the flights were well-known, and it was coordinated within the government. But I don’t have the details about what the FBI’s role in it might or might not have been.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3080245/

He's another one that should be shot :o You believe him??? and not an air traffic controller?? My friend heard rumors about this but he swears no flight's left that day and no flights were in the air only air force one and military jet's doing patrols of the country unless bin laden family was on air force one

and what do you care do you live in the US?? we were attacked I lost friends on 9/11 whatever the president has to do he has my support regardless of whoever was in the white house and if kerry gets elected you can be sure were going to be hit again, and if he goes to the international community to beg for help he deserves to be shot!!!!!

and another thing why is this thread allowed it's not thailand related :D