Dj School In Bangkok

nishamalani

No knickers are in any twist.....just, you should think about things before you post.This isn't the jobs section!I really think I am in the wrong place tho.....is everyone on Thaivisa old??I am older now than I used to be....but I think maybe I am never gonna be so bothered that i give a toss about someone working without a permit anyway!!Happens all over the world!!Maybe I am just from an 'anarchy' generation lol...long live acid house!!Hehehehehe

• 1 month later...

No knickers are in any twist.....just, you should think about things before you post.This isn't the jobs section!I really think I am in the wrong place tho.....is everyone on Thaivisa old??I am older now than I used to be....but I think maybe I am never gonna be so bothered that i give a toss about someone working without a permit anyway!!Happens all over the world!!Maybe I am just from an 'anarchy' generation lol...long live acid house!!Hehehehehe

yo dude, sent you a PM - from my use of the 'yo dude' I'm either not old or am pretending not to be... haven't quite decided which yet

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There is a small studio named Wisemen Studio.

It is in Ladprao soi96,Bangkok

Teaching in 3 language English,Thai,and Spanish

I know one of teacher who teaching there.He been an experienced DJ for more than 10years.

You have to make an appointment only.

081-4085069