Cloud Grabber.

spellboundXY

Interesting angle and composition but I'm afraid that you've overcooked it somewhat.

The problems for me at least are blown highlights and blocked up shadow detail. The compressed tonality you've created just doesn't appeal to me.

Colouring is somewhat askew also although this will be "in your eye" and may well appeal to you.

Maybe you should be a little less radical in your post processing? A full tonal range with XDR might be a better option.

Keep at it. At least the stuff you're producing is interesting, but try to observe a few basics as above.

Interesting angle and composition but I'm afraid that you've overcooked it somewhat.

The problems for me at least are blown highlights and blocked up shadow detail. The compressed tonality you've created just doesn't appeal to me.

Colouring is somewhat askew also although this will be "in your eye" and may well appeal to you.

Maybe you should be a little less radical in your post processing? A full tonal range with XDR might be a better option.

Keep at it. At least the stuff you're producing is interesting, but try to observe a few basics as above.

Greetings The Vulcan,

:o

Thanks so much for the comments and the good advice. you have given me ideas.

hoping you will not get bored in sharing your ideas and directions to us.

thanks.

:D

Edited by spellboundXY