Vacuum Cleaner Bags

hill16

Hi folks,

Quite trivial but does anyone know where in Chiangmai is the best place to by replacement vacuum cleaner bags ie the brown paper ones that slot inside the vacuum cleaner?

Many thanks,

Hill16

Hi folks,

Quite trivial but does anyone know where in Chiangmai is the best place to by replacement vacuum cleaner bags ie the brown paper ones that slot inside the vacuum cleaner?

Many thanks,

Hill16

We always get ours (Electrolux, not that common in Thailand) from Carrefour. They seem to have quite a few different brands/models.

/ Priceless

Hi folks,

Many thanks,

Hill16

We always get ours (Electrolux, not that common in Thailand) from Carrefour. They seem to have quite a few different brands/models.

/ Priceless

Thanks for the info Priceless. My vacuum cleaner is LG. I went to the Big C earlier but they didn't have any nor did the electronics store downstairs from the Big C (but they had Electrolux). They recommended that I try the LG store beside the Tesco Lotus Kamthieng so I just called to make sure and they will have them for me tomorrow, apparently. 57 baht a bag. Looking forward to it already.