Calling All Pharmacists

Sheryl

I have a highly technical pharmacological question that is quite important to someone's well being and thus far haven't been able to find the answer either in my usual references or online.

A highly trained pharmacist would either know the answer or have an idea where to find it, I seem to recall that at least 1 TV member is such. If you see this would you be so kind as to identify yourself wither here oir through PM? Question has to do with hepatic matebolism of drugs and is fairly urgent........

Thanks in advance

I have a highly technical pharmacological question that is quite important to someone's well being and thus far haven't been able to find the answer either in my usual references or online.

A highly trained pharmacist would either know the answer or have an idea where to find it, I seem to recall that at least 1 TV member is such. If you see this would you be so kind as to identify yourself wither here oir through PM? Question has to do with hepatic matebolism of drugs and is fairly urgent........

Thanks in advance

Sheryl,

I think the member you are thinking of is called chemist.

Hope you get it sorted.