Lpg In Rayong City?

zaphodbeeblebrox

I have an LPG converted car, but I can't find an LPG filling station in the city of Rayong. There's a PTT station on the Rayong-bound side of Sukhumvit, just as you are leaving Ban Chang, but I really need to find an LPG station in Rayong. Anybody know of any?

The filling station attendants in Rayong always give me a blank stare when I ask them to tell me where there is an LPG station.

Not in Rayong City but on the 36 heading towards Pattaya there's one just past the 3191 road, more Map Ta Phut than Rayong though.

That will at least help me when I head to Bangkok on the 36. There's also one in Ban Chang on Sukhumvit, for when I head to Sattahip and South Pattaya/Jomtien. I still would like to find one in Rayong town.

Not in Rayong City but on the 36 heading towards Pattaya there's one just past the 3191 road, more Map Ta Phut than Rayong though.

Actually when I checekd last night it's nearer the next lights at the Nong Bon intersection.

Why go to Pattaya through Sattahip? Isn't the 36 shorter and quicker (no traffic lights).