Girlfriend On Tabian Bann. Problem Or Not?

I own a condo. The previous owners names in the Blue Tabian Bann have been cancelled, so technically it's empty. I dont have a yellow book. My live in girlfriend has asked if she can be put in the blue book. Just wondering if there are problems that could occur. For example, does having her name in there give her a right of residency?

I own a condo. The previous owners names in the Blue Tabian Bann have been cancelled, so technically it's empty. I dont have a yellow book. My live in girlfriend has asked if she can be put in the blue book. Just wondering if there are problems that could occur. For example, does having her name in there give her a right of residency?

I'm no expert, so you should wait for someone else to give you a definitive answer, but based upon my reading of posts in this forum, it is my understanding that the Blue Tabian Bann does not give her a right of residency. For that she would need something like a rental contract. Then again, allowing her name on the Tabian Bann could be construed by some as you allowing her to take up residence with you and may make it more difficult for you to evict her.