Computer Wizards I Need You!

tipsy

Ok this is the story (please ignore my stupidy in the world of macs) The answerer who solves this will get a free beer...

I have an Apple Macbook, the 13.3 inch screen white model if that helps. I have just bought and installed the new os x leopard and its all woking fine but my problem is this.

When I was installing the OS there was no option for a Thai language. My Mac has the Thai language and English on the keys and in the old 10.4 tiger it was very easy to swap between the input language. On 10.5 leopard Thai doesnt exist.

Ok my question is how do i get thai language back so i can type in Thai.. Do I need to download a language kit (if so where) or am I completly off track and need to do something different. I need to get this sorted in next few hours if possible ready for Monday morning!

Thanks a lot

Hey I have solved this..... I re inserted the leopard disc, Installed the language packs from the disc and its working fine.

Thanks for your help, but it was my mistake to start with... some of us are truly beyond help (over 10 years with a pc a month with a mac and its like im in nursery school again)

Hey Tipsy,

You'll soon ascend the Mac learning curve - once you do, you won't look back. Windows XP and even Vista really is a step back compared with Leopard.

Rich

PS if you have English and Thai both languages installed you can switch between them by clicking on the flag up on the top bar (near right corner depending on setup). You may have already figured that out though.

Wow a happy ending - that was easy!

Hey I have solved this..... I re inserted the leopard disc, Installed the language packs from the disc and its working fine.

Thanks for your help, but it was my mistake to start with... some of us are truly beyond help (over 10 years with a pc a month with a mac and its like im in nursery school again)