Where To Find The Most British People In Thailand

hogheaven

wear are the most Brits  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've often wondered why there are so many Brits in Thailand. I'm talking young Brits in their late 20s, early 30s, who should be pursuing careers in England. Instead, they are here working shit teaching jobs just so they can stay. What happens when they're 65 and have nothing? I have an excuse - I'm retired, got a pension and a ton of bucks in the bank. I'm here to chill. Is it realy that bad in England? Must be a miserable little island....

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :o

With english like that and you are critical of other peoples intelligence? :D

I am looking for the abilty to eat british food and I was in Dubia and could not get bacon , sausage , and want to never have that happen again.

Is there a good place to eat a Brit breakfast?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really concerend about being able to find the food I like and breakfast being important to me , I wonder about a good British breakfast , Bacon , ham , sasuages, and other food. When in Dubai I could not get bacon in the country. I want my hog .........

Any hotels that serve a good Brit breakfast ?

I've just had a fine Bacon, Ham, Eggs, Toast, Coffee and Orange Juice breakfast at Bon Cafe on Narklua Road.... Since I'm heading back to Saudi this week I'm making the best of these things.

I've often wondered why there are so many Brits in Thailand. I'm talking young Brits in their late 20s, early 30s, who should be pursuing careers in England. Instead, they are here working shit teaching jobs just so they can stay. What happens when they're 65 and have nothing? I have an excuse - I'm retired, got a pension and a ton of bucks in the bank. I'm here to chill. Is it realy that bad in England? Must be a miserable little island....

They are here for easily available poontang, that's why, anyone who says different is waffling.

Pretty obvious, isn't it?

The Brits are here for the poontang :o , the Aussies for the culture. What I don't unnerstand is <deleted> are the Septics here for?

They are here for easily available poontang, that's why, anyone who says different is waffling.

Pretty obvious, isn't it?

The Brits are here for the poontang :D , the Aussies for the culture. What I don't unnerstand is <deleted> are the Septics here for?

We're ALL here for the poon! :o

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :o

With english like that and you are critical of other peoples intelligence? :D

would that be english english or haha american english "up 2 me " :D

I am really concerend about being able to find the food I like and breakfast being important to me , I wonder about a good British breakfast , Bacon , ham , sasuages, and other food. When in Dubai I could not get bacon in the country. I want my hog .........

Any hotels that serve a good Brit breakfast ?

I've just had a fine Bacon, Ham, Eggs, Toast, Coffee and Orange Juice breakfast at Bon Cafe on Narklua Road.... Since I'm heading back to Saudi this week I'm making the best of these things.

Bacon,ham,eggs for breakfast!!!...Do you have a death wish?..i can hear your arteries hardening from here.

Why do you want to know??

If you have ever worked in the middle east you would understand . I want to eat food that looks and tastes good, I want to talk to peolpe that enjoy sports .

Wear you find the people yu will find the food.

We are here because we have to make room for the Poles.

There are now 600,000 of them in the UK, even the biggest selling newspaper back home is putting out a Polish edition during Euro 2008.!!

We have to make way ..we have to go somewhere to make space available and ease the pressure on the welfare system.

So many of us have decided make Thailand our home

We are here because we have to make room for the Poles.

There are now 600,000 of them in the UK, even the biggest selling newspaper back home is putting out a Polish edition during Euro 2008.!!

Who are more clever, the Irish or Pollocks? :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

very funny,probably the same reason the phillipines is over run by yanks ? ? ? ahem :o

I find it interesting that when I posted mild Jewish humor on another thread, provided by a Jewish friend of mine, my post was immediately removed - but "Irish" and "Pollock" humor/bigotry seems to be acceptable on ThaiVisa..

How about if that particular 'Pollock' or Mick happens to be a Jew?

Am I off to the bin again?

And how in the world does this relate to someone who wishes to congregate with their own kind (whatever that is) while in a foreign country?

It would seem that if I wished to immerse myself in the center of people from my own country and with my own mindset, I would stay at home in my own country.

Thailand is a long way indeed to go to get cheap Brit breakfasts (or 'poontang' for those of us who are at the very top of the evolutionary ladder).

Otherwise, I am proud to call Brits my friends (while they seem to avoid me - sniffle) and have found classic Brit food throughout Chiangmai and everywhere else I have visited in Thailand.

Edited by Dustoff

Well I guess telaksslave wont be building rockets anytime soon. :D

Ye gods, how I've missed these cynical exchanges on TV... good to see the spirit ain't dead.

I find it interesting that when I posted mild Jewish humor on another thread, provided by a Jewish friend of mine, my post was immediately removed - but "Irish" and "Pollock" humor/bigotry seems to be acceptable on ThaiVisa..

How about if that particular 'Pollock' or Mick happens to be a Jew?

Am I off to the bin again?

And how in the world does this relate to someone who wishes to congregate with their own kind (whatever that is) while in a foreign country?

It would seem that if I wished to immerse myself in the center of people from my own country and with my own mindset, I would stay at home in my own country.

Thailand is a long way indeed to go to get cheap Brit breakfasts (or 'poontang' for those of us who are at the very top of the evolutionary ladder).

Otherwise, I am proud to call Brits my friends (while they seem to avoid me - sniffle) and have found classic Brit food throughout Chiangmai and everywhere else I have visited in Thailand.

Hey, lighten up, you sound like me....

Good post anyways.

I don't quite understand the OP's opening question here.

Let's see if I've got this right: he wants to know how to find Brits?

In a place where you're falling over the buggers?

And they're mostly trouble makers too, IMO!

Where To Find The Most British People In Thailand

best bet would be under any tables in Pattaya's beer bars or alternatively found them at any bars with giant TV screens showing Premiership football matches.

Never understood what is the attraction of swigging beers at 8.30am outside bars manned by cleaners and the odd BGs. Only in Pattaya.

Yeah Sarge You must have been there to observe them

yep, when sitting outside my hotel's restaurant eating full English breakfast. Watching the Brits antics over breaky beats any newspaper reads.

I am impressed I like to see success. What harm are the " Brits in particular" doing to you. I am interested to know why you feel superior to them and why you dislike them. Ok they drink at 8 a.m they are on holiday. The only daft ones imo are the ones who don/t come home after their holiday and pay into "the dream". Thailand is a place for fun. Fine you have made money there and good luck to you just dont/t target tje Brits

I am impressed ....

don't be, as matter of fact I quite like the Brits (well, the ones living in Britain). I've made made (one of) my home(s) there, so I should know. Here just taking the mickey out of plonkers seen in Pattaya, maybe I touched a raw nerve there :o one of the things that were impressed on me in Blighty is that one shouldn't take oneself too seriously. But neither getting wasted so early in the day is a clever thing to do.

Unfortunately this is proof that we do have idiots in the UK, and sadly I must say they are increasing their numbers. :D

Good folks like britmaverick, more than make up for a few yobs. :o

Couldn't agree more. I wish there were more like Britmaverick. :D

I don't quite understand the OP's opening question here.

Let's see if I've got this right: he wants to know how to find Brits?

In a place where you're falling over the buggers?

And they're mostly trouble makers too, IMO!

Brits are in the same boat as the turks in germany then?

roy gsd

Looks like this thread has turned into a clever round of Brit/Yank bashing, take your pick. Ectually, I have several good friends from the misty isle of Albion (does that sound like some Yank having black friends?), tho there is often the problem of the language barrier. Wonder why the original fellow who started this topic would want to travel half way around the world to find Brits? Most of us come here for the poon, being mere males of course. Some of us like being immersed in this pleasant culture where it is more common to smile than frown. Beer for breakfast? Why not? Think I lost my train of thought there.....no great loss tho. BTW, a pollock is a fish, a Polack is just some person from Poland. And they are another race of fun loving, hard drinking folks!

I am impressed ....

don't be, as matter of fact I quite like the Brits (well, the ones living in Britain). I've made made (one of) my home(s) there, so I should know. Here just taking the mickey out of plonkers seen in Pattaya, maybe I touched a raw nerve there :o one of the things that were impressed on me in Blighty is that one shouldn't take oneself too seriously. But neither getting wasted so early in the day is a clever thing to do.

" you quite like the brits wow we are honoured " and might one ask what country are you from, or are you ashamed to tell us :D

:o

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :D

Most rocket scientists know how to use capital letters, punctuate and spell correctly! :D

very good sir :D i forgot i was back at school :D but im still correct about the content :D

:o

the reason why were in thailand is because next to a yanks intelligence, were all rocket scientists :D

Most rocket scientists know how to use capital letters, punctuate and spell correctly! :D

very good sir :D i forgot i was back at school :D but im still correct about the content :D

you only have to watch on tv " are you smarter than a 5th grader to realize about ur level of intelligence, not to mention about ur 'friendly fire', but thats another issue, that we lost more soldiers since the 2nd world war on "friendly fire" from the good old US of A