Mayor Discusses His 15 Point Plan For Improving Pattaya.

Pattaya_Fox

Mayor discusses his 15 point plan for improving Pattaya.

Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya chaired a Tuesday Morning Meeting at Pattaya City Hall to discuss a 15 point plan to improve Pattaya. Many of the ideas were presented to the public during Khun Itipon’s recent Election Campaign and he is now in a position where he can start to implement the 15 point plan as promised by him if he was to be elected as Mayor. Some of the issues discussed included the completion of a new 20,000 bed government-run Hospital, free education for students up to year 12, the construction of a new Tram network around Pattaya and a 2 year city-wide road upgrade program. The meeting assigned various government officials to each plan and the Mayor explained to delegates the importance of completing each plan within his first 4 years in office.

Following the meeting, Khun Itipon, led a religious ceremony attended by nine Buddist Monks in the grounds of Pattaya City Hall, to offer good luck to City Hall staff members.

Pattaya One News

17th June 2008

post-15964-1213705713_thumb.jpg

Is he going to to anything about the increasing crime

(you meant is he going to do anything about increasing crime ?)

Sounds like he's working on that already :o

a new 20,000 bed government-run Hospital

a new Tram network around Pattaya

a 2 year city-wide road upgrade program.

Nothing like a few big-ticket construction projects to start the palm-greasings and kick-backs ! :D

Following the meeting, Khun Itipon, led a religious ceremony attended by nine Buddist Monks in the grounds of Pattaya City Hall, to offer good luck to City Hall staff members.

I'd like to offer good luck to the police to track down Khun Itipon's mafia father who remains on the run from a first degree murder conviction.

I'd like to offer good luck to the police to track down Khun Itipon's mafia father who remains on the run from a first degree murder conviction.

Agreed, but elsewhere in the 'civilised world', the police wouldn't need luck! This mafioso mayor must know where his poppa is!!!

I wish he'd ban that bloody noisy Hollywood Disco truck that shatters the peace and rattles my windows whenever it creeps along Third Road. Not only is it a disgusting noise but it slows following traffic to a crawl. I wonder if anyone takes in what it advertises?

a 2 year city-wide road upgrade program.

Great, just what the city needs! Another two years of bluddy road works. :o

the construction of a new Tram network around Pattaya

Even better. Now the roads will be clogged by Baht busses and trams. Could be a good thing if it ran the Beach road / Second road loop (maybe include a line along Third road) and they run 50% of Baht busses out of town. But flying pigs would be having snowball fights in hel_l before that happens.

Just so much verbal diarrhoea from one of the hopefuls for a place at the feeding trough.