Adding Passport Pages In Cm

BlackArtemis

Sorry, I didn't know if I should keep it local or put it in the visa section, move it if I did wrong :o

So, I would like to go to Laos next week, but my passport is full. Actually it's overfilled, they added my non-B to the back of my last page cause the person doing so had kids at my school...

Now I need to fill up before I go, but the question is where? Can I do it in CM and save my self trouble?

Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30 to 11:00

Don't carry anything more than you need as the security check is comprehensive.

Remember to take a number as soon as you enter the room and let them know at the window what you need.

No charge, no hassle...

Remember to take a number as soon as you enter the room and let them know at the window what you need.

No charge, no hassle...

and don't forget to get the form from the rack (don't know the number but easy to find), to add pages to your passport. Fill it out while you wait.

Recently did it. Would have been fast and easy except that they apparently updated their computer system and couldn't print passport pages until the next afternoon. I left my passport with them and picked it up a couple of days later. I didn't have to wait on line again.

Just would like to add, as was told to me at the consulate :

You are only allowed two [2] of the "pages added inserts" in your passport , during the life of your passport.

That being the case, if anyone already has two of the inserts , you might be well advised to plan far enough ahead to allow time to get a new passport issued.

gonzo

You are only allowed two [2] of the "pages added inserts" in your passport , during the life of your passport.

That being the case, if anyone already has two of the inserts , you might be well advised to plan far enough ahead to allow time to get a new passport issued.

gonzo

For a tourist who may be traveling a lot, a passport (USA) good for 10 years, may last only a few years since a number of countries use a whole page for their visa and a half page for the entry and departure stamps. Just going overland to Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam annually could use up as many 5 or 6 pages.

:o:D yeah, wouldn't everyone like to work those hours...

good and important advice... Ft. Knox seemed it was an easier entry.

Remember to take a number as soon as you enter the room

another important one

No charge, no hassle...

relatively speaking it was... on a trip I made to CM

and don't forget to get the form from the rack (don't know the number but easy to find), to add pages to your passport. Fill it out while you wait.

yet another good one

That MUST be a local policy. I've seen 4 in one from the Bangkok Embassy.

That MUST be a local policy. I've seen 4 in one from the Bangkok Embassy.

I was always under the impression that adding US passport pages was pretty much up to the discretion of the consular officer involved.