The You Tube Thread

Tony Clifton

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone tried changing their DNS servers? I have had similar problems before and changing the DNS address in internet options to the DNS address of Open DNS solved that problem.

Also not happening on TOT Pattaya for several days now. No censor message, just not connecting. Fishy, huh?

Same here. "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." Looks like they are blocking it again?

Has anyone tried changing their DNS servers? I have had similar problems before and changing the DNS address in internet options to the DNS address of Open DNS solved that problem.

I can't see it for one week, I have Tot . No censure writing but, simply the usual blank page (tha page cannot be dispayed).

I never touched the Dns .But before I can see it and now I can't.

go to opendns.org, they have the DNS addresses listed there. To change your DNS server address to those of Open DNS, click on your connection, properties, then in general you will see Internet Protocols (TCP/IP), click on that then properties and you will see the option to use the following DNS servers. Type in the server addresses from the Open DNS site, then click ok. I find that if I am having difficulties accessing sites outside Thailand, that this usually solves the problem.

This will work if you are having difficulty accessing other international sites as well, but if other sites load fine and it is only youtube that doesn't load then it could be TOT.