1 Year Visa

Essentially he wants 1,500 baht for advice that's available here for free.... gives us other Americans a bad rep.

although I have to admit his other site:

http://www.wonderfull.com/thailand.htm

is almost worth 1,500 baht for it's comedic value... what a joker, errrr loser.

You have to go to the locations mentioned to get the visa. Like US Europe Australia etc. I'll tell you that for free. He wants 1500 baht. A practitioner of the auto erotic arts for sure.

Essentially he wants 1,500 baht for advice that's available here for free.... gives us other Americans a bad rep.

You have to go to the locations mentioned to get the visa. Like US Europe Australia etc. I'll tell you that for free. He wants 1500 baht. A practitioner of the auto erotic arts for sure.

LOL.... there you go, Doc. That's what I was writing about. Gee... what a revelation he must spring on the people who DO pay him his fee.

Payee:"ok, so how do i get a one year visa?"

SPACM: "well, i see from your address you live in the U.K"

Payee: "yes, but I've lived in Thailand for 3 years on tourist and transit visas."

SPACM: "ok, no problem. we can help arrange a trip back to the U.K. and then we'll help you get your one year visa there from Hull."

Payee: "BACK TO THE U.K.?!?! you dork. I don't want to go all the way back to the U.K. for a visa. I was thinking maybe go to Macau? or Borneo?... airasia has some cheap flights there." "But the U.K.? no way, it's too far... to much trouble, and besides, I already knew I could do it that way. I read thaivisa regularly." "I certainly don't need some Yank consultant providing me any service that I can easily do myself for free."

SPACM: "I see. Well, that is my consultant's advice." "Go to the U.K. and obtain your visa at Hull." "I thank you for your business."

Payee: "Piss off, you f**king thief."

SPACM: "and please recommend us to your friends that are not thaivisa readers."

Payee: "#(N$%S*!@@K_#%(__%#(@ !!!!!

LOL.... there you go, Doc. That's what I was writing about. Gee... what a revelation he must spring on the people who DO pay him his fee.

Payee:"ok, so how do i get a one year visa?"

SPACM: "well, i see from your address you live in the U.K"

Payee: "yes, but I've lived in Thailand for 3 years on tourist and transit visas."

SPACM: "ok, no problem. we can help arrange a trip back to the U.K. and then we'll help you get your one year visa there from Hull."

Payee: "BACK TO THE U.K.?!?! you dork. I don't want to go all the way back to the U.K. for a visa. I was thinking maybe go to Macau? or Borneo?... airasia has some cheap flights there." "But the U.K.? no way, it's too far... to much trouble, and besides, I already knew I could do it that way. I read thaivisa regularly." "I certainly don't need some ###### consultant providing me any service that I can easily do myself for free."

SPACM: "I see. Well, that is my consultant's advice." "Go to the U.K. and obtain your visa at Hull." "I thank you for your business."

Payee: "Piss off, you f**king thief."

SPACM: "and please recommend us to your friends that are not thaivisa readers."

Payee: "#(N$%S*!@@K_#%(__%#(@ !!!!!

Love it :o Someone will mess up his face when the info' is explained :D