Data Recovery Companies

femi fan

Anybody know of a good data recovery company in thailand? I live in chiang mai, but i guess it doesn't matter where they are. Preferably they will have people who speak reasonable enough english.

Bascially last year i lost about six years of my work when my h: drive got zapped by a brief power cut, while my surge protector was not working and before i had finally got round to copying my work to the new external hard drive i had bought.

It never occurred to me to ask the great denizens of this forum!

Hello there, for fast recovery service, Call Legend PC Solutions, 66 02 742 9907 or +6650589186 or email [email protected].
Anybody know of a good data recovery company in thailand? I live in chiang mai, but i guess it doesn't matter where they are. Preferably they will have people who speak reasonable enough english.

Bascially last year i lost about six years of my work when my h: drive got zapped by a brief power cut, while my surge protector was not working and before i had finally got round to copying my work to the new external hard drive i had bought.

It never occurred to me to ask the great denizens of this forum!

I can thoroughly recommend LEGEND PC SOLUTIONS. the guy who runs the business is lightyears above any kind of mediocre wannabe- "computer service" or "computer repair" that I have experienced anywhere in Asia and even in my home country so far.....

but those mentioned phone numbers are not correct. if its a landline, it must be +66-2 and not +66-02, and if its a mobile number it must begin with an 08 these days...., therefore, +66-8....

better send email instead, or check their website, if u wanna get in touch....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

hi

i just crashed on motobike with my laptop and i gave my hard drive to datarecoverythailand in bangkok near sukkumvit and they give me back all my datas within 3 days... very professional and the price is 3 times less than file recovery in europe... here their website : www.datarecoverythailand.com