:: X2 Attack ::

DragonQuest

Today my buddy plugged in his USB drive to grab some of my mp3 songs today, and I got this virus on my laptop now >< how to kill it?

What are the top 3 best Anti virus programs to use?

Can I buy them at panthip?

Thank you

HELP ME OUT!

Guest Reimar

Download CureIt from : http://www.freedrweb.com and run it in quick mode once. After that restart the computer in Safe Mode by hit F8 at startup and runn the CureIt again ut this time use the Full Scan Mode.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Guest Reimar
HI

Why not buy a real virus program??

Bitdefender internet security program is only 599B in IT City

Cant believe you dont have a virus program.

http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Not everyone is an "educated" computer user! We all was starting somewhere and most of the time at that moment when we get to stick somewhere in sh+t!

He don't need to buy, there alo t freeware out there and one of them are exellent: Avast Home!

But cureIt is just for to check and it's IMHO the best out there because you do NOT need to be on the internet while scanning, you do NOT need to install the program, you do NOT need to run Windows in full mode!

Just that three DO NOT are quite important. And CureIt isn't just an Amnti Virus Program but scans for many "special" infections as well.

Cheers.

Guest Reimar
HI

Reimer

if you read some of the old tread about AVG, Avast and some other free programs, you will see what some virus programs found on my PC, so how good are they, not very good i think.

The reality is: The best anti virus program is never good enough. Even if you just get the latest update, it's already old!

Avast is good but I don't use it. AVG is more bad than Avast IMHO

CureIt you need to download everyday new if you want to use it everyday but that's the only prog which was able to bring some of my customers computer back to live without to loose anything!\

And one more thing, your experience and mine are a lot different for many reasons. And I work on a complete different way than you. So every compairson will be incorrect! But that also a part of my business.

Nothing personal just for to clarify.

Cheers.

I use NOD32 from Eset. I've found it to be the least intrusive of the Antivirus programs I've tried. I can honestly say that it's never caused me a single issue, and I have never had a single virus whilst its been running (over a year and a half). It gets two thumbs up from me.