What To Wear At Night?

bograt

What are your opinions on what to wear when you go out at night?

Last time I wore a t-shirt and 3/4 length shorts & plenty of mozzie repellant cos it was so hot!!

This time i am thinking of dressing a bit smarter, maybe wear some cool, loose trousers or if not too hot a pair of jeans. Also a decent pair of shoes.

If you dress this way i think you would stand out more and maybe get more attention from the best looking girls!

Anyone have any experiences, or should I just stick with the typical farang look?

I'd recommend a plain white l/s shirt, not too baggy and not too "bravo channel" :o tight!, pair this up with your khakis or jeans and some classic black shoes.

Definitely a no-no for shorts, pedal pushers, or any hawaiian inspired-like shirts for evenings.

Good luck! :D

The farang look that stands out most to me is:

Polo Shirt, white shorts, gold medallion and expensive looking watch.

Nicely groomed hair and manicured fingernails and a liberal splashing of a top brand aftershave that brings tears to the eyes of people standing next to you.

Top it all off by wearing grey socks with garter belts and brown dress shoes.

Then walk around with a GWBush-cocky-like-swagger flicking a toothpick from side to side in your mouth. :o

What are your opinions on what to wear when you go out at night?

Last time I wore a t-shirt and 3/4 length shorts & plenty of mozzie repellant cos it was so hot!!

This time i am thinking of dressing a bit smarter, maybe wear some cool, loose trousers or if not too hot a pair of jeans. Also a decent pair of shoes.

If you dress this way i think you would stand out more and maybe get more attention from the best looking girls! 

Anyone have any experiences, or should I just stick with the typical farang look?

As long as you cover up the ladies underwear that you insist on wearing you sicko :o

There was an advertisement in the UK many years ago and they recommended that you should "wear something light at night". Unfortunately the Paddy got run over by a snow plow.

Sorry Patrick, I'll buy you a beer next week.

<deleted> am I saying?

Yorkie retires to altzheimers. Again!

Wear whatever is comfortable to you without looking like a slob. Thats it. Too easy. Disregard everybody telling you this is or isnt proper and you have to wear this for that occasion or whatever. Sometimes people worry about outside appearances way too much and its just a bunch of superficial nonsense. As long as your not dirty and dont smell, wear whatever you want man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you German and in Pattaya by any chance? Believe one German guy there tried to start a new fashion trend a few months ago - you may want to ask him for advice.

Emperors New Clothes took a new twist entirely...

Not quite. I've kept the knee high black socks out this season.

:D

If you want the natives to like you dress smart like the middle class ones do.

If you don't care and don't want a TGF then do ya own thang,

But despite Taksin's son's best efforts don't take it too seriously, it ain't Milan.

A bottle of self-confidence wouldn't go astray either....... :o