Here We Go Again

telaksslave

eufa have announced that they want to change the rules as English teams are too successful and should share there success with the rest of Europe, heres the comments

Uefa is to try to get English clubs to accept a smaller chunk of the Champions League pot after it revealed the figures they earned from last season.

Winners Manchester United netted £33.9m, runners-up Chelsea £28.7m, Liverpool £21.1m and Arsenal £18.3m.

Uefa spokesman William Gaillard "buy coincidence a Frenchman" said: "We've a situation fixed until 2012, so that's plenty of time to review it."

so in other words they want to change the rules that are locked in till 2012 because of the English clubs success in the champions league," the English clubs have invested in there own money " not eufa , eufa wants them to give some back

Unfortunately it's the way of the modern world, particularly sports, where if a team is a consistant winner instead of encouraging the rest to raise their game they cobble the successfull so they sink back to the mediocrity of the rest. F1 being a prime example.

Winners are not the acceptable face of life as to be a winner means there has to be a loser.

btw boiledegg it is spelt dyslexic. Dyslexia rules KO. :o

eufa have announced that they want to change the rules as English teams are too successful and should share there success with the rest of Europe, heres the comments

Uefa is to try to get English clubs to accept a smaller chunk of the Champions League pot after it revealed the figures they earned from last season.

Winners Manchester United netted £33.9m, runners-up Chelsea £28.7m, Liverpool £21.1m and Arsenal £18.3m.

Uefa spokesman William Gaillard "buy coincidence a Frenchman" said: "We've a situation fixed until 2012, so that's plenty of time to review it."

so in other words they want to change the rules that are locked in till 2012 because of the English clubs success in the champions league," the English clubs have invested in there own money " not eufa , eufa wants them to give some back

"The English clubs have invested there own money" AND SOME OF THAILANDS in Man City. Maybe Thailand should ask for some back through EUAFA Best tell Mr Samak I am sure he would be up for it, on second thoughts maybe not. The boss might not like it.

whos EUFA and have you got a link? :o

Scouse git i thought you were all dislecix, look on every English website related to football and im sure your carer will read it to you.

I think OP was referring to UEFA and this article here :D

It doesn't matter to one iota of English Football, except for 4 Clubs that have dominated for the past 5 years, & will continue to dominate for the next 5 & beyond..

My heart bleeds

u obviously dont understand the thread content

Oh i obviously do Slave, i obviously do...