Renewal Of Non 0 Visa 2 Months Early

I currently have multiple non 0 visa which was issued in Sept. last year. However, i iwill be back in Uk in July and want to have new visa issued. I think the old one can be cancelled an a new one issued in its place - is this correct?

I currently have multiple non 0 visa which was issued in Sept. last year. However, i iwill be back in Uk in July and want to have new visa issued. I think the old one can be cancelled an a new one issued in its place - is this correct?

You don't need to cancel the old visa, just apply for a new one and use it instead. I've had overlapping visas, you need to point out the new one to immigration however.

You don't need to cancel the old visa, just apply for a new one and use it instead. I've had overlapping visas, you need to point out the new one to immigration however.

It is better to have 2 visas than none. You can always re-enter Thailand with the old visa, but as a matter of fact it does not change anything at all.

It is better to have 2 visas than none. You can always re-enter Thailand with the old visa, but as a matter of fact it does not change anything at all.

I just applied for a new visa last week while the other was still valid for 2 months the consul in Antwerp Belgium cancelled the existing visa before giving me the new one