Just Another Farang Thai Lady Story

Rodders

Interesting watching everyone on this forum running down bargirls and their ways of earning a living and supporting their families, but I think you will find that a large portion of the forum members have been involved with a bargirl in their past, no matter how hard they deny it now.

Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

Of course they have, hence the bitter and twisted views that many members have, they couldn't even hang onto a bargirl, what do you expect ? :D

" The Thais are only after our money "

" Thai women are all the same "

" All gold diggers and scam artists ' etc etc....

These type of phrases that are common amongst Internet forum folk are in fact their own life experiences, personal experiences that they suppose must apply to everyone cos it can't happen just to them. :o

Many Farangs who are on bones of their azz do nothing but bitch and moan about everything in Thailand, then again, if they were on the bones of their azz in their own countries they would bitch and moan also.

So it ain't really Thailand they are dissapointed in, it's the mess they have made of their own lives that's the dissapointment, and human nature dictates that they have to blame someone, anyone other than themselves.

So on this Forum, it's Thailands or Thai peoples fault they they made bad calls and screwed their lives up. :D

while there is a element of truth to what you say. an element that you over look is the helping the less fortunate element. you dont get scamed here unless you want to, unfortunatly mr normal wants to help the underdog, hence we que up to help the poor helpless b/g. while i havent actualy been scamed here ive been close too many times. haveing said that my poor underdog wife is close to relieving me of 7m bt. then we are happy and have a lovely daughter to so all my moneies handed over have been for her. bless her and no hard feeling from here. just pity for thailand and its people.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic